Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

bdgan

Oct 12, 2021
Something tells me we're going to need an INT in order to win this game. Maybe a pick 6.

Reactions: Psu00

Classof09

Oct 12, 2021
If they can teach him to WRAP (tackle) properly....
He’s overrated. Seems like he’s afraid of contact. Sure he’s great and running over somebody who is already wrapped up or a blind shot on a QB. When does he stick a guy coming at him, wrap him up and put him on his back? He can’t be gone soon enough.

ILLINOISLION

Oct 12, 2021
Honest to goodness, this coaching staff is fudging awful.

Game plans…..play calling…..clock management…..stupid…..stupid…..beyond stupid.

loinfan01

Oct 25, 2021
I’m not a coach, nor did I stay at a holiday inn express last night, but I thought CV should have had a planned drive in the first half. Just one drive.

JWB389

Oct 7, 2021
Something tells me we're going to need an INT in order to win this game. Maybe a pick 6.
Followed by a wide open MSU tight end for a a 40 yard TD, just like IA and UM and possibly others

VaLion92

Oct 7, 2021
For everybody bitching...

It has everything to do with personnel. We're not great up front, both sides of the ball. Outside of Dotson and at times Washington, we don't have any consistently explosive playmakers. We've got no Barkley or Miles Sanders at RB, and while I like Clifford, he's not McSorley.

Coaching staff is a bit handicapped by the personnel, IMO. Next year may be tough as well but I'm anxious to see Singleton, maybe even one of the freshman QBs.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

It has everything to do with personnel. We're not great up front, both sides of the ball. Outside of Dotson and at times Washington, we don't have any consistently explosive playmakers. We've got no Barkley or Miles Sanders at RB, and while I like Clifford, he's not McSorley.

Coaching staff is a bit handicapped by the personnel, IMO. Next year may be tough as well but I'm anxious to see Singleton, maybe even one of the freshman QBs.

Can't keep wishing away years for 'next year'. Been happening since 2016. Eight years to build a program is more than enough time to have your 'personnel'.

SRD_PSU

Oct 13, 2021

What current weed are you smoking?
We are 7.5 wins/season, for the foreseeable future!

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021

It has everything to do with personnel. We're not great up front, both sides of the ball.

Coaching staff is a bit handicapped by the personnel, IMO.
Please stop before you embarrass yourself further. Franklin has had ample years to recruit and develop respectable OL's and DL's . He hasn't done so.

Ram20

Oct 25, 2021
Honest question, who think our coaches plan and our players make enough plays to win the second half of this game? I'm not anti-franklin, but I have close to 0 confidence. I think its stays close, we drop an interception, stuffed in a 3rd down or something and lose a tight one. Its rare we pull games like this out.

EricStratton-RushChairman

Oct 6, 2021
Despite some bad play, completely and respectfully disagree about the team not having heart.
I am a well known immature, pessimistic, knee jerker when it comes to my teams. Comes from being first born to an overbearing Italian mother.

still cjf does seem to consistently not get his team ready to play from the first snap. I find it maddening

Reactions: JoeBot409 and Psu00

Wlawnlion

Oct 30, 2021

Im no offense coordinator but I sure as hell would not run Clifford ever

Reactions: VaLion92

lbujoe33

Nov 8, 2021
Tents all should be playing. Stout can t make easy field goals. Their kicker is crippled and he made one.