Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Throw to Ford? Brilliant!

not by itself a bad choice. Problem was it was a wheel route, and MSU was in a zone. Ford ran right into the zone. Cliff should have noticed the D, and gone to a different option. As it is, he threw it a bit inside to Ford, and it was incomplete. Even if Ford caught it, he would not have gained much unless the MSU defender that was right on him whiffed on the tackle

Reactions: Paws057

Classof09

Oct 12, 2021
Our Oline looks like Spanish bullfighters doing the ‘olé’ trick. Miranda sucked on that like Walker and Wallace have all year. Why do our Olinemen never end up on the ground? Always standing around watching a TFL!

Reactions: Paws057

Paws057

Oct 30, 2021
Our Oline looks like Spanish bullfighters doing the ‘olé’ trick. Miranda sucked on that like Walker and Wallace have all year. Why do our Olinemen never end up on the ground? Always standing around watching a TFL!
They might get grass stains on the pants so they stay up

Reactions: psuno1

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
That was Lee not the play call! Play call=coaching

totally incorrect.

The DT blew up Miranda. If Lee had not danced he would have run right into the DT or into the back of Miranda. So he did a dance to try to find another gap, and got tackled.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
This an extremely winnable game which makes it frustrating we're even down three at this point.

Omar81

Oct 19, 2021
Dotson makes play after play after play WHEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY. Why did he not get the ball during those last four downs? Why did he not get targeted in the Illinois overtimes? Only Franklin and Yurcich are capable of stopping Dotson.

VaLion92

Oct 7, 2021
Guys, say what you want about Franklin, but that right there... that's just poor play calling. PERIOD.

I blame Franklin because I would have tried for the FG.

The play call was all Yurcich.

And I gotta tell you, I'm not impressed with our golden boy. The problem is, I don't feel like going through a 5th OC in 6 years.

Reactions: Phlebitis

FTLPSU

Oct 6, 2021
So another Bonehead not using ur Football IQ …Smith doesn’t breakdown and corrale for a second wait for help..dumb..didn’t need to make the blow up play kid! Would have been fourth down..now they will score and we will definitely loose….use ur f ihg head!

Ram20

Oct 25, 2021
I am so tired of watching out players, Smith particularly, just diving and not tackling

Reactions: Psu00

Classof09

Oct 12, 2021
Smith please enter the portal now. Before the game ends!!! You couldn’t tackle someone in a wheelchair

Reactions: Psu00