Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

FTLPSU

Oct 6, 2021
I'm not gonna be a CJF apologist here but...

The coaches aren't the ones on the field making these mistakes. Last time I checked it's not the coaches that execute the plays, it's the players.
Correct….watch this..

Joey…your not starting Hardy is….got to work on your ball awareness skills son…be ready when we call you…stay positive!

Hardy ur starting!

play ur 2s yes sometimes at the detriment long term success! Hard to do but the Right way!

Reactions: Psu00

VaLion92

Oct 7, 2021
Correct….watch this..

Joey…your not starting Hardy is….got to work on your ball awareness skills son…be ready when we call you…stay positive!

Hardy ur starting!

play ur 2s yes sometimes at the detriment long term success! Hard to do but the Right way!

While I don't disagree...

I didn't see Joe do that very often. And I don't see Saban doing that much.

Porter was critical to a road W at Wisconsin to start the season. We know he has the talent. Just has to work through it, get his confidence back. Though to get your confidence back standing on the sideline.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
bad sequence. 2nd & 3, Lee barely gets to the LOS. 3rd & 3, Cliff's pass is tipped and incomplete. PSU goes for it on 4th & 3, and complete for a 1st to Dotson

Reactions: FTLPSU

NittanyChris

Oct 12, 2021
Come on. You have to stop. It’s really over the top. You don’t like Franklin. Got it.
Working on my Ignore game. Valid criticism once in a while is fine, but if the only thing you’ve got to offer is a constant stream of pissing and moaning combined with pathetic, whiny negativity, then you’re out. The chump you replied to made the list. Working out well.

Reactions: Dave1649

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
EVERY FUDGING GAME: Sideline late hit, Smith missed tackles, Porter PI(s), Stoud missing a kick, etc., etc, etc.
Exactly- and when it repeats itself game after game……and there’s no correction or benching of players…… then it falls on the coaches.

There is absolutely no accountability and no real improvement because there’s no consequences.

Joey Porter can mug receivers all day long and Smith can continue to miss tackle after tackle but they will still start next week.

FTLPSU

Oct 6, 2021
While I don't disagree...

I didn't see Joe do that very often. And I don't see Saban doing that much.

Porter was critical to a road W at Wisconsin to start the season. We know he has the talent. Just has to work through it, get his confidence back. Though to get your confidence back standing on the sideline.
he doesn’t lack confidence

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
4th & 1, PSU going for it ...

and PSU doesn't make it. I don't think Lee got to the LOS. smh

PrtLng Lion

Oct 14, 2021
G-dd-mn it! WTF are we handing the ball off 3 yards dep on 4th and short???? QB needs to go under center

This is the thing that happens EVERY game that makes my blood boil.

Reactions: psuno1 and Nits74

VaLion92

Oct 7, 2021
Now I disagree with that decision...

PSU has a much better chance at 4th and 3, or a more obvious pass play, then 4th and 1. We can't run on short yardage when the defense is expecting run. Did we all forget about the horrid OL? Amnesia maybe?

That's all on the coaching there. Kick the FG.

Reactions: JoeBot409

bdgan

Oct 12, 2021
Back to back handoffs yield nothing against bad pass defense team. I guess Franklin figured his horrible run game was a better option on those two plays.

Reactions: Psu00

Grass

Oct 28, 2021
The dancing in the hole on 4th down is mind numbing. If there is ever a time to not dance in the hole it's on 4th down. God almighty!

Reactions: Psu00 and FTLPSU

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
New guy the same as the old guys. The historic pitch toss has been open all day, provide you have pulling guard.