Official PSU vs. Northwestern Game Thread!

PSU12046

Oct 18, 2021
Why didn't our RBs, TEs, WRs and DBs wear rain gloves?
It seems PSU is never ready for Inclement weather. Cold at Iowa, 2008 (no heaters), Monsoon at MSU, 2017 (no dry uni's at break), snow games with different cleats, etc, etc . . .

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
I sat through the entire game yesterday. Terrible weather. The good: Winning the game. Over 200 yards rushing for the team. Holding NW to 7 points even with the offense committing 5 turnovers (it felt like more than that at the game). Pinegar making a big field goal after NW had scored their TD to make it a two score game again. Our kicking game in overall was good. The bad: Too many turnovers, too many missed opportunities by the 6th year QB. Too much booing for the home team and QB. I did a lot of swearing under my breath, but I cannot and will not ever boo Penn State from the stands.
I too will never boo my team (in blue) my greens get my full boo

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
A mocktail is an actual non-alcoholic drink.
You, I and the entire board know that Midnighter was mocking you by mentioning your name in one of his creative cocktails….mocktail is perfectly apt in this situation.

You seem to be struggling with the fact that you’re generally disliked….on this board and elsewhere. 🙄

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
And after 409, it was time to move on. I wish this board would understand that.

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
You, I and the entire board know that Midnighter was mocking you by mentioning your name in one of his creative cocktails….mocktail is perfectly apt in this situation.

You seem to be struggling with the fact that you’re generally disliked….on this board and elsewhere. 🙄

That’s a rather immature way to admit that you were wrong.

Last edited:

DELion

Oct 21, 2021
Believe it or not rain did not knock the ball out of the RB's hands on a single play. Go watch again, it did not. Singleton got absolutely clocked on one, it happens. The rest were a failure to properly secure the ball in known conditions. You can blame that on the weather all you want, but RB's get taught to use both hands in conditions like that. Watching Allen trying to spin over a tackle with one hand on the ball in the 4th quarter while trying to protect a lead is not about the weather, its about poor focus and a lack of attention to detail. You can whine about the weather all you want, but there is a simple adjustment for it, and that is to use both hands. The backs were not doing that.
Or the other obvious solution - give the running backs umbrellas!

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
It isn’t over until we say it is.
Its Over GIF