Ole Miss Game 3 thread

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015
Should the best college baseball atmosphere in the country feature a 9 year old kid drowning out all other crowd noise in extra innings against your arch rival?

Asking for a friend.

Also asking for a friend, seriously, how does this Ole Miss team suck so bad? It looks like the exact same douche bag lineup from last season. I know they are missing some pitchers, but Bianco usually just reloads there.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I don't remotely understand what some of you are expecting with these comments regarding the bullpen.

State's bullpen won this game today. Gave up 2 runs over 5.2 innings on a clutch 9th inning homer from one of the better players in the country. 3 hits and 1 walk allowed.

What 17ing more are you looking for, because it doesn't get much better than that?

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
Don’t take this the wrong way, my grandfather did his own thing too - suspenders every damn damn day.
But why tf did he wear that???
You know, I have asked that many times myself. It was kind of what some of the old men wore out in the country. I guess they didn’t realize (or didn’t care) they were wearing adult onesies. Looking back, I remember when he sat in his recliner, he would unzip them so his belly didn’t strain against the fabric. Easy access to scratch your balls and Al Bundy it. Maybe he was just ahead of his time.

my dad now wears suspenders. Mainly because a belt won’t do him any good. Noassatall disease.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login