OT: Antonio Brown

BulldogBillyCrash

Oct 31, 2019
Man just quit mid game. Tossed his shoulder pads and jersey and ran off the field while the offense was in the field…safe to say his career is over

Last edited:

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Shmuley;[URL="tel:2006354" said:
2006354[/URL]]Prepare to be lectured about mental health.
He is the poster child of someone with a mental health illness.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Bulldog from Birth;[URL="tel:2006360" said:
2006360[/URL]]I have been told that Antonio Brown was almost a different person overnight following this hit:

https://youtu.be/o8iFSP_S5h8

very interesting podcast on JRE with Dr Mark Gordon, who treats athletes and combat vets for tbi.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I just read something that illustrates what this stunt cost the man. Seems his contract was loaded with incentives: he needed 8 more catches to receive a $333,333 bonus, he needed 55 more receiving yards to receive another $333,333 bonus and needed 1 more receiving TD to receive another $333,333 bonus. By my math, that’s $999,999 in bonuses. That’s like $1 less than a million dollars by my math. With one good game, he could have hit all 3. The man has got to be mentally ill. Bruce Arians said following the game that he was “no longer a member of the Bucs organization”. NFL talking heads are saying that the move “announced his retirement”, whether he realizes it or not.

blackjackdog3

Aug 23, 2012
Bill Cowher said it best, “Reward vs Tolerance.”

If the Bucs were manipulating his playing time to keep him from reaching his incentives then shame on them.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Probably should be one. It’s clear something happened to him from too many shots to the head.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012

If the Bucs were manipulating his playing time to keep him from reaching his incentives then shame on them.

There’s not a chance in hell that is what happened. None whatsoever. Bucs are playing for the 1-seed in the NFC, and AB entered the game as the only healthy starting WR that wasn’t on the scout team a few weeks ago.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
That’s wha everyone says. I have no clue, but what was he like before that hit? I remember Ryan Clark talking about his bad behavior in practices, but I dunno the time frame.

Ryan Clark claims he changed overnight after he signed that huge deal once his rookie contract expired.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Come again?

Kaepernick's career was over because he was a terrible QB. He needed to become relevant again (and restock his bank account), so he started kneeling and made money off of a cause that has nothing to do with a half Caucasian child that had an affluent upbringing. And, with the lunacy that is Social Justice, he made some major bank for no legitimate reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if AB tried to milk some similar race and mental health angle to get paid. He's psychotic, and psychotic pays in the SJW circles.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Probably should be one. It’s clear something happened to him from too many shots to the head.
Absolute horsesh*t. Because the rest of the NFL is doing that? You do understand that this is a rare occurrence, so that would mean that playing in the NFL is NOT cause the of this type of idiotic behavior.

I guess you believe Hernandez' crap was CTE too. Good Lord.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I just wanted to know what your explanation was for connecting Brown and Kap. Thanks for explaining your reasoning.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
Man just quit mid game. Tossed his shoulder pads and jersey and ran off the field while the offense was in the field…safe to say his career is over

Wow that crazy. Safe to say if TB12 doesn’t want him back it may be his last 2nd chance.

Ed: hadn’t read the rest of the thread when I posted this.
Hope that guy has friends/family around him tonight

Last edited:

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Kaepernick's career was over because he was a terrible QB. He needed to become relevant again (and restock his bank account), so he started kneeling and made money off of a cause that has nothing to do with a half Caucasian child that had an affluent upbringing. And, with the lunacy that is Social Justice, he made some major bank for no legitimate reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if AB tried to milk some similar race and mental health angle to get paid. He's psychotic, and psychotic pays in the SJW circles.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

View attachment 23485 View attachment 23486

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Why are you flipping out over this? I think in this situation it could be more to it than him acting like an idiot whether it’s from football or something else. Just hope he gets help. And no, Hernandez was a piece of **** person.

TNT.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014

It's reported today that it's the exact opposite. The coaching staff called for him to enter the game. He refused, believing his ankle wasn't healthy. They told him if he's refusing to play, to get off the sidelines. And he did. It's further reported that Arians dismissed him during the game and that's when he lost his *hit.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I just read something that illustrates what this stunt cost the man. Seems his contract was loaded with incentives: he needed 8 more catches to receive a $333,333 bonus, he needed 55 more receiving yards to receive another $333,333 bonus and needed 1 more receiving TD to receive another $333,333 bonus. By my math, that’s $999,999 in bonuses. That’s like $1 less than a million dollars by my math. With one good game, he could have hit all 3. The man has got to be mentally ill. Bruce Arians said following the game that he was “no longer a member of the Bucs organization”. NFL talking heads are saying that the move “announced his retirement”, whether he realizes it or not.

You think this might have been the reason he quit? Did you ever read or watch North Dallas Forty? Maybe the coaches weren't going to let him get his numbers...

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
There’s not a chance in hell that is what happened. None whatsoever. Bucs are playing for the 1-seed in the NFC, and AB entered the game as the only healthy starting WR that wasn’t on the scout team a few weeks ago.

Curious, ain't it? I think you just answered the question.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
It's reported today that it's the exact opposite. The coaching staff called for him to enter the game. He refused, believing his ankle wasn't healthy. They told him if he's refusing to play, to get off the sidelines. And he did. It's further reported that Arians dismissed him during the game and that's when he lost his *hit.

That's the way the organization reported it. "The truth may be much murkier and messier!" (Q has spoken)

Last edited:

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
And there's the resident SJW chiming in.... Not sure what is conspiratorial about my observation, but thanks for chiming in. Hope you didn't get carpal tunnel logging into all your alter accounts to downvote muh soshil justisss.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Anyone who thinks they were trying to keep him from reaching the bonuses is a nut case right along with him.

Sure there are a few of those on here though.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
And there's the resident SJW chiming in.... Not sure what is conspiratorial about my observation, but thanks for chiming in. Hope you didn't get carpal tunnel logging into all your alter accounts to downvote muh soshil justisss.

You dont know what is conspiratorial about your observation?...all of it is conspiratorial.
You claimed that because a mixed race QB was embraced by people and groups who advocate for ending racism and increasing equity, Brown may try to do the same thing with mental illness and if he does, he will succeed.
At this point in time, that is simply baseless- hence the funny gif of Charlie Kelly.

...and I dont have multiple SPS accounts. Your paranoia is coming on strong here.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login