OT: Antonio Brown

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Burn Loot Murder would rather burn down cities…

You dont know what is conspiratorial about your observation?...all of it is conspiratorial.
You claimed that because a mixed race QB was embraced by people and groups who advocate for ending racism and increasing equity, Brown may try to do the same thing with mental illness and if he does, he will succeed.
At this point in time, that is simply baseless- hence the funny gif of Charlie Kelly.

...and I dont have multiple SPS accounts. Your paranoia is coming on strong here.

….before doing anything your dumb, idealistic *** just regurgitated. And, everything you just said is baseless. Just saying.

I offered an opinion on something that’s possible to take place. You just copied an pasted from CNN…. Because that’s what idiots do.

Last edited:

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Burn Loot Murder would rather burn down cities…….before doing anything your dumb, idealistic *** just regurgitated. And, everything you just said is baseless. Just saying.

I offered an opinion on something that’s possible to take place. You just copied an pasted from CNN…. Because that’s what idiots do.

I posted a funny gif and then gave a recap of your theory. What did I copy and paste from CNN? Oh, and I again referenced your paranoia.
Really not seeing what is a copy/paste from CNN.

As for burning down cities, I have never defended destruction of property as a justification for protesting. Anyone that purposely destroys property should be arrested and charged for the crime. I dont know why you chose to bring up burning cities in this conversation, though I certainly have a guess as to why.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Curious, ain't it? I think you just answered the question.

Damn right I answered it. It didn’t go down that way. There’s nothing “curious” about it at all. No NFL teams that are in contention for the only first round bye in the playoffs and homefield advantage throughout are benching their best players to try and save chump change of $300k - $1 million. If he got benched for a play or for a series, its because he either was missing assignments or not on the same page with the QB, wasn’t the right personnel choice for that particular formation or grouping, he was tired, or he was injured. It’s asinine to prop up some conspiracy that the Bucs would risk losing the biggest advantage of getting back to the Super Bowl over a paltry contract incentive.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Shocking…. I’ll help.

I posted a funny gif and then gave a recap of your theory. What did I copy and paste from CNN? Oh, and I again referenced your paranoia.
Really not seeing what is a copy/paste from CNN.

As for burning down cities, I have never defended destruction of property as a justification for protesting. Anyone that purposely destroys property should be arrested and charged for the crime. I dont know why you chose to bring up burning cities in this conversation, though I certainly have a guess as to why.

“… people and groups who advocate for ending racism and increasing equity” when spoken in the context of domestic terrorist groups like BLM is what is baseless. And it’s the kind of **** you’ll see on any given day on news networks.

If you still can’t do the math, and I’m sure you can’t, Kaepernick is/was a poster child for BLM, who is responsible for destroying cities from coast to coast.

There are some legitimate groups in this country that truly have intentions of making this country a better place for race relations. BLM isn’t one of them.

And if you’re implying that I’m a racist, you can absolutely go 17 yourself. Mine is more of a statement against the ridiculous woke *** idiots that are ruining this country, like you.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Since a gif set you off to begin with, here is one to hopefully bookend this shitshow.

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
The projection is strong with eckie... criticizing and projecting that someone is using CNN talking points while then proceeding to post nothing but q talking points... kewl.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007

Since a gif set you off to begin with, here is one to hopefully bookend this shitshow.

Next time, if don't want to get called out for a "funny" passive aggressive gesture, just log the 17 off or something. I only chimed in because you're always wrong and I wanted to point it out once again.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
The projection is strong with eckie... criticizing and projecting that someone is using CNN talking points while then proceeding to post nothing but q talking points... kewl.

So, here's a tip: when trying to burn somebody, a) be right and b) don't be guilty of doing EXACTLY what you are saying the other guy did. You failed at both.

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
that's the thing... you're failing at all of this. you're only right in your own head which clearly is easy to influence.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
that's the thing... you're failing at all of this. you're only right in your own head which clearly is easy to influence.

You did it again, Mungo.... Have some shame?

You accused me of being a Q conspiracy theorist when all I made was an observation about some things that are far from unlikely to happen in todays world. All because I looked at the facts: a) Kap's career was over b) he needed to get his name out there c) he profited from woke *** corporations (Nike) when he wasn't even playing football and d) he hasn't been heard from since. If you can't do that simple math, you're even dumber than you look now. Antonio Brown is as worthless as Kap was, and the woke love the worthless, so why wouldn't this happen again?

But, go all in and prove me wrong... I'd relish in seeing that. Otherwise, STFU.

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
I didn't accuse you of anything. I said you were spouting all of the q talking points. Good luck trying to project some other falsehoods.

(and it's hilarious that you are the one bringing up the 'hasn't been heard from since' Kaep... )

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I didn't accuse you of anything. I said you were spouting all of the q talking points. Good luck trying to project some other falsehoods.

(and it's hilarious that you are the one bringing up the 'hasn't been heard from since' Kaep... )

So, common sense is "q talking points"? I don't follow Q, and I don't believe that Kaepernick is running a human trafficking operation out of a pizza parlor in NC. You simply aren't making any sense.

What I do believe is that you don't know when to quit... and you have yet to make one intelligible point. So, you seem to be the consummate lib.

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
nah, crying about CNN, Nike, Kaep and wokeness is the issue for you. It seems these things consume you. Do you have any first hand experience with any of these things? except that you won't buy Nike and don't watch the NFL for the crybaby liberal millionaires?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
nah, crying about CNN, Nike, Kaep and wokeness is the issue for you. It seems these things consume you. Do you have any first hand experience with any of these things? except that you won't buy Nike and don't watch the NFL for the crybaby liberal millionaires?

Can anyone here decipher this ****? I seriously have no idea what this clown is even talking about anymore.

Take a break, man.... live to fight another day.

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
the literal definition of our society today... complains about wokeness and corporations and athletes... while never actually having been affected or suffered the effects of any of the things you are crying so mightily against. some free thinker you are...

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
the literal definition of our society today... complains about wokeness and corporations and athletes... while never actually having been affected or suffered the effects of any of the things you are crying so mightily against. some free thinker you are...

Wokeness and ending racial inequality are FAR from the same thing. Not even close. But you are one presumptuous ***, I'll give you that.

You still haven't made a single coherent point, so I'm gonna bow out and let you make more of an *** out of yourself if you choose to do so with no further commentary. Peace, love, dope.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login