OT: anyone have friends or family in western North Carolina that we can be praying for?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
So the firsthand accounts being reported are lies? Elon Musk was lying when he said they (FEMA) stopped his team from distributing starlinks and delivering supplies with his helicopter? Tim Kennedy is lying when he said FEMA stopped his team from doing search and rescue? The multiple helicopter pilots that, on TV, are saying FEMA has stopped them from continuing their rescue flights and threatened them with arrest?

I find it interesting that you choose to believe this gov’t over private citizens. Also, that you believe these people who are in desperate need of help lie when they say how FEMA has done nothing but create bigger problems.
I think it’s more about maintaining a level of organization. FEMA knows how to do this - people are trying to ramrod things from outside and it causes chaos.

I could be wrong though, and it’s a massive conspiracy, all put together by the government in a few days time, at the same time they were responding to a disaster.

We also have an election to fuel that political fire - in a swing state no less.

Reactions: MSUDOG24

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012
I think it’s more about maintaining a level of organization. FEMA knows how to do this - people are trying to ramrod things from outside and it causes chaos.

I could be wrong though, and it’s a massive conspiracy, all put together by the government in a few days time, at the same time they were responding to a disaster.

We also have an election to fuel that political fire - in a swing state no less.
FEMA knows how to do this? Ok And Mayorkas knows border security too, right? 8 billion more headed to Ukraine and nothing for the Americans who need it. Unbelievable how dense some of you are

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
FEMA knows how to do this? Ok And Mayorkas knows border security too, right? 8 billion more headed to Ukraine and nothing for the Americans who need it. Unbelievable how dense some of you are
Look man I’m as conservative as anyone. But you older baby boomers and the political BS y’all will believe is getting ridiculous.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
So the firsthand accounts being reported are lies? Elon Musk was lying when he said they (FEMA) stopped his team from distributing starlinks and delivering supplies with his helicopter? Tim Kennedy is lying when he said FEMA stopped his team from doing search and rescue? The multiple helicopter pilots that, on TV, are saying FEMA has stopped them from continuing their rescue flights and threatened them with arrest?

I find it interesting that you choose to believe this gov’t over private citizens. Also, that you believe these people who are in desperate need of help lie when they say how FEMA has done nothing but create bigger problems.
I didn’t say that at all. You took what I said out of context. All I asked was there evidence other than heresay. Calm down

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012
Look man I’m as conservative as anyone. But you older baby boomers and the political BS y’all will believe is getting ridiculous.
I’m not a baby boomer, idiot. You i17ing moron, this isn’t political. You’re the imbecile making it political. This is about people getting the help they deserve. How are you millennials this 17ing retarded?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I’m not a baby boomer, idiot. You i17ing moron, this isn’t political. You’re the imbecile making it political. This is about people getting the help they deserve. How are you millennials this 17ing retarded?
If me doubting the validity of FEMA launching a huge conspiracy campaign in the face of a few days, while responding to a disaster, in order to intentionally 17 over some US citizens in a swing state for the election...........if doubting all that makes me retarded, then yessir, call me Carl Childers.

Reactions: ckDOG

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Nothing was taken out of context. As usual, you’re playing the victim
All I asked was some examples of what you’re talking about and you got all angry.

I don’t doubt there are inept people running FEMA that have no business being there or some Barney Fifes trying to play big bossman out there.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016

There is nothing more incompetent that a Federal Bureaucracy.

wdawg44

Jun 4, 2014
If me doubting the validity of FEMA launching a huge conspiracy campaign in the face of a few days, while responding to a disaster, in order to intentionally 17 over some US citizens in a swing state for the election...........if doubting all that makes me retarded, then yessir, call me Carl Childers.
Carl didn't go full retard

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Is there actual evidence of FEMA doing that? I see all these people talking about it but no actual evidence. I’m just kinda skeptical when it’s just something thrown out there on social media.

Not saying FEMA is infallible because they certainly aren’t.

I have seen video of some fire chiefs or emergency management people getting on their high horse with all this.
Devil is always in the details but for me I see people far away from the devastation trying to benefit politically form a real ****** situation and officials closer to the assistance efforts telling these people to STFU as they are misrepresenting (aka lying) about reality and doing more harm than good.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Devil is always in the details but for me I see people far away from the devastation trying to benefit politically form a real ****** situation and officials closer to the assistance efforts telling these people to STFU as they are misrepresenting (aka lying) about reality and doing more harm than good.
I’ve been following these chopper guys and all I saw was the incident with the local emergency management guy who told some chopper pilot not to fly or he would be arrested which is atypical Barney Fife super cop behavior. Other than that all I’ve seen is people that are nowhere near NC saying that help is being turned away, supplies confiscated etc. I was simply asking if there was actual video footage or direct witness of FEMA doing what they’re supposedly doing.

Reactions: ckDOG
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login