OT: Country Pleasin'

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I made the best red beans and rice I’ve ever made a few weeks ago. I had some left over pulled pork in the fridge so I chopped out up really fine and mixed it in the beans while they were simmering. The smokiness and flavor from the butt rub really kicked them up to another level.

Reactions: She Mate Me

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Been eating CP most of my life from when they started north of pelahatchie. Dad use to buy the cases all the time from them and even used to give them as gift. I still stop in to buy cases of different flavors I really like. The jalapeño pineapple and pineapple are my favorite. I like the andouille in my gumbo and jambalaya. I like using the plain for different dishes or just cut up for appetizers. That pineapple with jalapeño sweet heat is good good for sausage dog or appetizer.

conecuh is okay for appetizers cut up but that's about the only time I like it. Makes me think of a slim Jim.

country butcher shop is good took some time to grow on me. I like the blue berry with breakfast. I also like the sweet heat on a biscuit with honey.

Richards. Sucks
Polks. Sucks.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login