OT: Crab Grass

Delta_dawg

Jul 15, 2021
I’d mow it low then give it 2 or 3 days to let crab grass come back out and spray early in the morning when the dew is on so you can see where you have been better. Don’t be too scared to put too much on it . By late that afternoon you should start to see it turning grey/black. That’s when you know you’ve got it. Start irrigation after a day. Bermuda is very tough . Will come back fine in a week or so as long as you water.

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
Yeah, yeah, Jackson sucks man that is an original joke sure it took a great deal of creativity. For the record, I live in many places the metro area is just one of them. But I will not keep you I would hate to get in the way of the next Pryor or Carlin.
I normally wouldn’t make a deal with the devil, but if you decide to go the MSMA route instead of the yard guy route, shoot me a pm. I’ve got a jug of MSMA that I’ve had since probably 2018 that I’ve only made a dent in. Bring you a water/gatorade bottle by and you can fill it up. I live north of Jackson in Gluckstadt. I rarely use it anymore except for spot spraying since I pay Franklin to spray my yard.