OT: Elvies

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
First, let me state that Elvies is my favorite restaurant in Jackson in terms of the food. The eggs Cochon or the poutine are the best things I have found in the jack in a long time. Now that being said, could I just come here one morning and not have to fight the patchouli smell? As I told a buddy, there are way too many trimmed neck beards and dudes with painted nails in here for me.

IMG_6978.gif

Reactions: She Mate Me

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

Reactions: AlCoDog

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
First, let me state that Elvies is my favorite restaurant in Jackson in terms of the food. The eggs Cochon or the poutine are the best things I have found in the jack in a long time. Now that being said, could I just come here one morning and not have to fight the patchouli smell? As I told a buddy, there are way too many trimmed neck beards and dudes with painted nails in here for me.

View attachment 601064
the hangover GIF

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012

View attachment 601064
I haven't been, based on your report, I think that was the right choice.