OT: Global Markets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Is the economy the same as investment markets?...or are the separate, even if they are both sometimes impacted by the same outside force?

This question was also asked back in '17-'19, since it seemed like many would argue one is strong by pointing to the other's performance.
The economy sucks because of policies enacted by the current admin. No lengthy spin poetry needed.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Changes to immigration laws, which would increase legal immigration to offset a decrease in domestic population growth, would help to offset a decrease in domestic population growth.
The treasuries and resources of our cities, states and fed govt have been nuked by impoverished, uneducated, parasitic criminal alien foreign invaders given the red carpet welcome mat by torching previous policy that had our border functioning.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
The economy sucks because of policies enacted by the current admin. No lengthy spin poetry needed.
Even though the economy, as measured by the stock market, is far above where it ever was under the previous Party?

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
The treasuries and resources of our cities, states and fed govt have been nuked by impoverished, uneducated, parasitic criminal alien foreign invaders given the red carpet welcome mat by torching previous policy that had our border functioning.
Interesting. What funds is this? How did they wind up in the hands of illegal immigrants?

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Even though the economy, as measured by the stock market, is far above where it ever was under the previous Party?
what if you account for money printing- i would say it is exactly where it should be and where it has been in the past

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
what if you account for money printing- i would say it is exactly where it should be and where it has been in the past
So, we prevented a crash and paid nothing for it? Where's the disaster I keep hearing about?

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Interesting. What funds is this? How did they wind up in the hands of illegal immigrants?
Please don't tell us you know nothing about housing, food, health care, snd education being granted to them. Please don't tell us you know nothing about increased fed expenses at the border due to Team Biden's south of the border marketing efforts. They are even flying in thousands every month who are struggling to get here on their own. Ask the Dem mayors of NYC, Chicago & Denver etc... if you don't wanna believe me. Our own homeless / poor citizens are being 17'd.

Reactions: PBDog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login