OT: How many of you have watched all 180 episodes of Seinfeld?

Captain Ron

Aug 22, 2012
And, if you are “really into it“ (name the episode) there is a cool podcast called Seincast that reviews every episode with all sort to interesting facts and trivia.

msugrad2003

Aug 27, 2013
Yes. I have seen every episode. When i deployed with the military in 05, i had them
On DVD and other than working out, sleeping and working, Seinfeld helped the days pass. The Contest is one of the best. But there are so many.
man’s that’s a show where all four main characters brought so much to the show. They were equally valuable in level of comedy

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Maybe I haven't seen them all. I for sure don't recall this one, but it sounds hilarious.
George was looking for a nickname, and ordered a T-Bone steak at an office lunch to try and get the name. It didn’t work. Hilarity ensued.

It was a much smaller subplot of the episode where Jerry’s relationship with his maid got complicated…

Reactions: Poor Ol' State

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Better question: How many of us have seen not a single episode and never want to? (I'm raising both hands here) . . .

Herbert Nenninger

Feb 9, 2019
When I was little girl in Poland, we all had ponies. I had pony, my sister had pony, my cousin had pony. I loved my pony.

Of course, who wouldn’t love a pony?

YOU! You say so!

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
The Brooklyn Cyclones had an Elaine Dance Competition back in August as part of their Seinfeld night.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Seen every episode, most in the first run since I was in college when it started... It hit just right on a Thursday night to watch it while drinking then go out with fresh material to the Landing and Doug's. So I am one of the biggest Seinfeld fans you will find.

However, I now have it ranked #2 behind The Office in my all-time greatest list. I can't even explain it - I never thought Seinfeld would be replaced - but that's where I am now. I think of The Office as timeless, where you can go back and watch any episode at any point and you're in. Seinfeld had some episodes that were totally of that era and wouldn't mean much to people today. Seinfeld probably had higher highs, but also a few duds.

*Trivia - Greg Daniels (creator of The Office and Parks & Rec) worked on Seinfeld for a short time. Not to mention being a writer for SNL, The Simpsons, and then he created King of the Hill. That guy probably deserves more credit (or blame) for my sense of humor than almost anyone alive.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login