OT: I have a feeling we will find some form of life beyond Earth with all the Space Exploration....

Mr. Potter

Oct 18, 2021
taking place in this world. Its an exciting time. With the advent of A.I., James Webb (Great thread Tom), Space X, the Europa Clipper and many others it seems we're on the cusp. I pray it happens during my lifetime.

Every time I review the Webb Telescope images and articles it overloads my imagination. I'm blown away its awesome.

Shalom

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021
Well, if the referees out there each have sixteen eyes, that would be a given, one would think.
Or just one

• Haha
Reactions: LionJim

bohucon

Oct 31, 2021
taking place in this world. Its an exciting time. With the advent of A.I., James Webb (Great thread Tom), Space X, the Europa Clipper and many others it seems we're on the cusp. I pray it happens during my lifetime.

Every time I review the Webb Telescope images and articles it overloads my imagination. I'm blown away its awesome.

Shalom
Went on a hike in Bryce Canyon a few years back with a NASA employee who explored space and it's outer reaches for over 20 years. I asked him if he thought there was other life out in the universe and his response was..."Yes, there are more stars and planets in our universe than there are grains of sand on the the face of the earth. So, yes there is very good probability that life extends beyond our solar system." Interesting thought....

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Went on a hike in Bryce Canyon a few years back with a NASA employee who explored space and it's outer reaches for over 20 years. I asked him if he thought there was other life out in the universe and his response was..."Yes, there are more stars and planets in our universe than there are grains of sand on the the face of the earth. So, yes there is very good probability that life extends beyond our solar system." Interesting thought....
There are more galaxies than there are stars in the Milky Way. I put the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial life at 1.

bdgan

Oct 12, 2021

Shalom
Life could mean a lot of things. Maybe plants but not animals. Hopefully not these guys

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
Life could mean a lot of things. Maybe plants but not animals. Hopefully not these guys

I think it's certain we'll encounter some form of life. The most likely first encounter, IMHO, will be simple microscopic organisms. We'll find them on a moon of Saturn or Jupiter. Extraterrestrial life we can communicate with?? I don't any of us will live to see that.

Tgar

Oct 13, 2021
We are not alone because we do not exist. Scream through the fan and remember, the sugar cube had a tincture full of liquid dropped into it.

Last edited:

wbcbus

Oct 8, 2021
Agreement with others. We'll find life in the form of organisms, but I don't see contact with another intelligent species.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login