OT: I think MDA does some pretty solid stuff. It's hard to believe we rank 50th?

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
MDA is a joke as well as the damn ex director arrogant *** from the coast.

it’s best days were Fordice, Musgrove and Haley. Without Haley after Katrina Louisiana kicks our ***. He saved our State. I sat in on a mtging every morning at 630 and have NEVER seen MEMA AND FEMA get their *** handed to them in a minute by minute mark for an hour every day like they did…. More FEMA.

Haley sent in his Chief of Staff one morning and we had met previously at 530 an hour earlier with President Bush on satellite. It got ugly…. At 630. Every FEMA person that as at the 630 am mtging was out of Jackson and MS by 10 am on a military plane. They were in so over their heads.

if people actually saw what was accomplished during Katrina and the speed of which Nissan was built…. U would be proud…. And with Fordice aloes helping if he was on your ***. I saw grown men tear up with mtgings with him.

it was called LEADERSHIP. HAVENT SEEN IT SINCE. And that dumbass Phil Bryant should be in prison period.
This might be the most interesting point in this whole thread.

However, one might consider the impact of Hurricane Camille and how long it took to build back the Coast and South Mississippi.

Katrina and the Republicans didn’t start this fire********

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Without a doubt.

Progressing Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

• Haha
Reactions: preacher_dawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login