OT: InBev selling 8 beer brands, including employees and brewery facilities.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
The MyPillow guy's net worth has actually increased since you cancel culture freaks started going after him.
Huge testament to the fantastic job Biden and company have done to the overall economy.
Although, my net worth has increased 72% since Biden took office, if you are not up a minimum of 12% then you have lost money.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Who cares? All this reminds me of the comments made during the civil rights era, and guess what.... southern white men didn't look good after that one either. The Bud Light stuff actually makes me think two things. Guys that have an issue with it have penis size issues, and/or their overly loud defiance actually protests too much about their latent homosexual desires. Don't be ashamed fellas. Come on out of the closet.

Other than sports competition, I am 100% don't give a **** what sexuality you are or are not. I will be respectful to your wishes and if I get your pronoun incorrect I will try to get it correct next time.
What a weird way to come out. You go girl.

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, I bet they're just like a parent, and proud of all of their kids. Even though the North American one failed school and lost $395million more than it did same period last year, they still love it.......
So now insteads of " INBEV LOST $20 BILLION TO WOKE"

The argument is "Yeah, INBEV made 7% and 8.1 billion in 3 months, but they are not proud of Bud Light anymore"?

I thought it was "GO WOKE, GO BROKE".

I hope I go broke by making $620 million a week... Can I sign up for that Brokeness?

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
So now insteads of " INBEV LOST $20 BILLION TO WOKE"

The argument is "Yeah, INBEV made 7% and 8.1 billion in 3 months, but they are not proud of Bud Light anymore"?

I thought it was "GO WOKE, GO BROKE".

I hope I go broke by making $620 million a week... Can I sign up for that Brokeness?
say you don’t know how Blackrock makes money without saying it

Reactions: ChE1997

mcfly.sixpack

Mar 21, 2009
Yeah, I bet they're just like a parent, and proud of all of their kids. Even though the North American one failed school and lost $395million more than it did same period last year, they still love it.......
This is my whole point. $395 million is a drop in the bucket for them but the effects that is having on the every day guy is a real thing. Someone losing $150 a week in commissions trying to pay everyday bills over something they had nothing to do with is a kick in the balls.

Reactions: ChE1997

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
say you don’t know how Blackrock makes money without saying it
touche'

I thought blackrock bought a ok business, leveraged them for 2-3X the value with debt, spun them off and took all the borrowed money. If they lose money and fail, Blackrock keeps the borrowed money. If the company makes money, Blackrock keeps the borrowed money and takes 1/2 the profit.

See Bed Bath and Beyond

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login