OT: Like Bruce I also finally got the black death/ ? re: Mr Chens

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Uninteresting story about the coco. Felt like sh it last week much better today. However, my main reason for posting is the only thing that sounds good to eat is soup and would like to have some soup from Mr Chens. I haven't been to there in years. I assume it is still open but when I looked online I saw temporarily closed. Please say it aint so.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Uninteresting story about the coco. Felt like sh it last week much better today. However, my main reason for posting is the only thing that sounds good to eat is soup and would like to have some soup from Mr Chens. I haven't been to there in years. I assume it is still open but when I looked online I saw temporarily closed. Please say it aint so.
'tis closed. very unfortunate. loved their spicy crizzy chicken

gdawg1229

Oct 8, 2013
Sorry that it won’t help you now, but the reason they’re “temporarily closed” is because they’re expanding the restaurant into part of the Cowboy Maloney space.

Reactions: NTDawg and onewoof

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Sorry that it won’t help you now, but the reason they’re “temporarily closed” is because they’re expanding the restaurant into part of the Cowboy Maloney space.
Thanks. Glad to hear that it isn’t permanent

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I’ll say the same thing I said on Bruce’s thread. If you can rest, rest. Covid will trick you into thinking you’ve shaken it every morning, then it will whoop your *** in the afternoon.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I’ll say the same thing I said on Bruce’s thread. If you can rest, rest. Covid will trick you into thinking you’ve shaken it every morning, then it will whoop your *** in the afternoon.
That's what it was like for me as well. No fever, no respiratory issues just unexpected bouts of dizziness , fatigue that I've never experienced. Multiple times had to lay down fast to avoid what felt like I was about to faint. No tellin' how long I had that schit till I finally up and went got tested.

Reactions: Dawgg

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
... part of the Cowboy Maloney space.

Bury the lead... How in the world is Cowboy Maloney's still in business in 2022? Have they become a full on pawn shop or rental center?

I thought that sucker would die in the 90's.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Bury the lead... How in the world is Cowboy Maloney's still in business in 2022? Have they become a full on pawn shop or rental center?

I thought that sucker would die in the 90's.
They are selling refurbished appliances now because the new stuff is so expensive.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login