OT: Long-Time Madison Residents. Stan’s Pizza

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Wedge salad is the most boring & tasteless salad imaginable. Thought those went out of style in the 1950s.
I see your point. I would argue that a Caesar salad is more interesting than a wedge. Not to mention, watching people eat it is like watching a monkey 17ing a wheelbarrow.

• Haha
Reactions: mcdawg22

FreeDawg

Oct 6, 2010
I don’t know if the restaurant industry drives people to drugs or if it just attracts people that are into drugs but there’s no other industry I can think of where I’m not surprised when I find out the owner has a drug problem.

Only crazy people would choose to go in to a business where the margins are paper thin, blue collar work, crazy hours, & customer service related. That’s pretty much the answer.

FreeDawg

Oct 6, 2010
Dine in pizza is a fools errand. Take out is considerably cheaper and easier to operate than dine in... And nothing is better for takeout than pizza. Domino's, Papa John's, Little Caesars have destroyed Pizza Hut over the last 20 years.

I hear what you’re saying and the results certainly add to your point but a legit good pie fresh out the oven to table that never sweated in the box is the closest thing to food heaven this side of the universe.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
Wedge salad is the most boring & tasteless salad imaginable. Thought those went out of style in the 1950s.

I see your point. I would argue that a Caesar salad is more interesting than a wedge. Not to mention, watching people eat it is like watching a monkey 17ing a wheelbarrow.
Oh, caesar salad is the goat. But I’m VERY disappointed in pats opinion about the wedge. Be better, Pat.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I hear what you’re saying and the results certainly add to your point but a legit good pie fresh out the oven to table that never sweated in the box is the closest thing to food heaven this side of the universe.
I understand. There's 2 kinds of pizza. The good stuff (wood fired, Neapolitan, artisan, etc. ) that's dine in only pizza. You put that stuff in a box and it's ruined.

The rest of it should be built for takeout. ... Add silicone coated parchment under the pizza to wick grease away and always open the holes in the top of the box to breathe... You need airy dough too.

Last edited:
Reactions: FreeDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login