OT: Looks like the railway strike is back on the table.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Cta GIF - Cta GIFs

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Couple this with the Mississippi River traffic crippled by low water and there’s going to be serious issues.

The West Memphis fuel depot is out of diesel fuel today. They’re hoping to have some tomorrow.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I went off shore fishing this past weekend. I have never seen the port of Mobile anchorage so full of boats, all sitting empty waiting for loads. I counted 20 at one point.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Couple this with the Mississippi River traffic crippled by low water and there’s going to be serious issues.

The West Memphis fuel depot is out of diesel fuel today. They’re hoping to have some tomorrow.
Does this depot regular serve gas stations or is it more on a freight level?

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007

The river situation is real. I'm having to send trucks to the port in Theodore, AL instead of President's Island.. It's seriously screwing our production time.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
The river situation is real. I'm having to send trucks to the port in Theodore, AL instead of President's Island.. It's seriously screwing our production time.
All the grain elevators are running out of room and they can’t get barges.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login