OT: Memphis Dawgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
It's a no win situation. Nothing they do will be the correct move. Those that spend their lives looking to be offended and outraged will always find something to be offended and outraged about.
If you go hunting you will find something. Ask the folks in Salem how stupid public opinion can really be. I completely agree this is no win situation.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
WTF is wrong with you? Where did I state anything about assuming the worst? I didn't. You thought I was lying or exaggerating what she said. Now you're, weakly, trying to justify words said from the head of police that shouldn't have been said unless she is a fool. She is a fool, btw.
You said the police chief was a dumbass for encouraging a core American value of protest. Unless you are saying that protest is dumbass activity (if you do, move or amend the Constitution), you must be assuming she's encouraging people to riot...which would be assuming the worst. Which is it?

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
If they can get an iphone I may join in. I have a 14 pro ordered that was supposed to have been delivered 1/19 and this morning I got an email saying it may not ship until early March. And this is the second such email I got from CSpire so who knows if that date will even hold?
My wife walked in to AT&T store in Ridgeland last Friday and switched our service from Verizon. She came home with 2 14 Pro Max and 2 13's. You need to tell CSpire to get on the ball.

Jacknut

Sep 29, 2022
I listened to what the chief said and that's not what I got out of it. I think context is key here. She also said the MPD would do everything in their power to prevent looting, destruction, etc. I think this thing has been handled very well so far (surprising for Memphis) with the exception of releasing the video on Friday evening.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Twitter is so awful. One search for an update on this issue yielded that America is now racist because the police officers were fired/indicted so quickly.
Twitter is the worst of humanity. It shows the amount of people who have never truly worked a hard day in their life and those who need an actual purpose in life.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
I listened to what the chief said and that's not what I got out of it. I think context is key here. She also said the MPD would do everything in their power to prevent looting, destruction, etc. I think this thing has been handled very well so far (surprising for Memphis) with the exception of releasing the video on Friday evening.
Agree. Feels like Memphis has done what they should do from a reaction standpoint (hiring practices is a discussion for another day) to maintain cooler heads. The family has said what they should say as well thus far and should be applauded for such in such an emotional situation.

Sad that there are so many general nay sayers and Memphis haters that seem to want this to blow up or nit pick certain comments so they can say I told you so or make some other cheap political hot take.

Reactions: hatfieldms

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Twitter is the worst of humanity. It shows the amount of people who have never truly worked a hard day in their life and those who need an actual purpose in life.
It brings out the worst in humanity. Most people get their *** whipped for half the attitude and disrespect shown to other humans on that platform. It's a microphone for the worst of humanity to seek out and find like minds or just to troll and be pests. These used to be the village idiots that were properly shunned but now they feel some self importance and are emerging from the depths of the internet into regular life. Just go to a school board meeting and observe....

Sad bc in theory it's a great tool. But for every voice with good intentions it amplifies, there's 10 monkeys humping doorknobs right there to drown them out.

Reactions: TrueMaroonGrind

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
whatever happens you can best believe the media are hoping for the worst. covid, no one wants to hear that one. war in Ukraine , everyone's getting a little burned out on that one. the Idaho 4 murders, killer caught. the reporters are hoping and praying for something big to happen to help with the plummeting ratings. also gives the studio reporters a chance to wear their new leather bomber jackets and other urban commando gear they got for Christmas on tv.
also "chaos agents" , how bout just idiots?

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
Nah you gotta keep up. The Jews have moved on to space lasers to create fires. They don't need suburban lefty antifa degens to do that any longer***
Oh yeah, I forgot. Space Lasers really draining the Soros budget away from antifa funding.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You looked for something awful on Twitter and found it? Well I'll just be 17'd.
Well, I was trying to be nice, and sort of 'blame' twitter, rather than blaming the idiots who actually think that way.

Like you, quite possibly.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
whatever happens you can best believe the media are hoping for the worst. covid, no one wants to hear that one. war in Ukraine , everyone's getting a little burned out on that one. the Idaho 4 murders, killer caught. the reporters are hoping and praying for something big to happen to help with the plummeting ratings. also gives the studio reporters a chance to wear their new leather bomber jackets and other urban commando gear they got for Christmas on tv.
also "chaos agents" , how bout just idiots?

Still relevant today

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
If you go hunting you will find something. Ask the folks in Salem how stupid public opinion can really be. I completely agree this is no win situation.
I can see where what happened in Salem might trouble you, LUCIFER!
But convincing us witches don't exist is the second greatest trick you ever played.

yakalot2

Aug 22, 2012
If they can get an iphone I may join in. I have a 14 pro ordered that was supposed to have been delivered 1/19 and this morning I got an email saying it may not ship until early March. And this is the second such email I got from CSpire so who knows if that date will even hold?
Just use Hugh’s….

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I can see where what happened in Salem might trouble you, LUCIFER!
But convincing us witches don't exist is the second greatest trick you ever played.
I think you missed my point, no offense. I had nothing to do with what happened in Salem that was public opinion run a muck which is very similar to what is currently happening in Memphis. When stupid people are in masses bad things tend to happen.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I'm real sure you missed mine... but that's what I get for attempting humorously ironical.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Nah you gotta keep up. The Jews have moved on to space lasers to create fires. They don't need suburban lefty antifa degens to do that any longer***
This is really stupid. I really don't think anybody cares that Soros is Jewish. I don't think Soros cares that he's Jewish. If all the reports showing him making campaign contributions funding DAs that want to exercise wholesale prosecutorial discretion to reduce enforcement are faked, it's not because he's Jewish, it's because they want a boogey man to explain why prosecutors that don't want to enforce the law are being elected.

All you have to do is show campaign contribution reports showing that he's not actually providing that funding, not come up with some conspiracy that people are worried about him being jewish.

Also, why do people think concern with Soros has to do with him being Jewish but concern with the Koch brothers doesn't have to do with people not liking them because of their religion or ethnicity?

Last edited:

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
This is really stupid. I really don't think anybody cares that Soros is Jewish. I don't think Soros cares that he's Jewish. If all the reports showing him making campaign contributions funding DAs that want to exercise wholesale prosecutorial discretion to reduce enforcement are faked, it's not because he's Jewish, it's because they want a boogey man to explain why prosecutors that don't want to enforce the law are being elected.

All you have to do is show campaign contribution reports showing that he's not actually providing that funding, not come up with some conspiracy that people are worried about him being jewish.
Who mentioned DAs? The reference was to funding rioters.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Who mentioned DAs? The reference was to funding rioters.
The point is the same. Why do you think anything has to do with him being Jewish? There are quite a few rich people of jewish and non-jewish heritage. It just seems really stupid to think people are concerned about the groups he funds because he's Jewish.

ETA: You're just repeating stupid **** because you've been told to repeat stupid ****. I don't know what Soros funds or doesn't fund, but I know if they just wanted to point to a jewish boogeyman, there are probably a half dozen very well known jewish billionaires worth more than him that would make better boogeymen.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
You were in charge of Salem; Afterall, you sponsored that schit.
I had nothing to do with it. Some young girls made up stories about me and the local women they did not like. Public opinion gets involved, and we are off to hanging anybody that the religious authorities did not like or that the young ladies blamed for being witches. I was a convenient scapegoat in that one. It is usually easier when bad things happen to blame me than to find out why it really happened.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I had nothing to do with it. Some young girls made up stories about me and the local women they did not like. Public opinion gets involved, and we are off to hanging anybody that the religious authorities did not like or that the young ladies blamed for being witches. I was a convenient scapegoat in that one. It is usually easier when bad things happen to blame me than to find out why it really happened.
Going to Church does not make one a Christian, it just means you go to Church. Evil doings have always been the work of Satan and NOT of Christ. But what's puzzling you is the nature of his game.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
The point is the same. Why do you think anything has to do with him being Jewish? There are quite a few rich people of jewish and non-jewish heritage. It just seems really stupid to think people are concerned about the groups he funds because he's Jewish.

ETA: You're just repeating stupid **** because you've been told to repeat stupid ****. I don't know what Soros funds or doesn't fund, but I know if they just wanted to point to a jewish boogeyman, there are probably a half dozen very well known jewish billionaires worth more than him that would make better boogeymen.
Christ, it was a joke. Dust out your ******. Every god damn conspiracy goes back to George Soros or some other elite global cabal. Which is why I thought it was silly for someone to attribute the actual funding of riots to him. Save your DA politics for another thread - it's irrelevant to this one.

Reactions: vandaldawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Christ, it was a joke. Dust out your ******. Every god damn conspiracy goes back to George Soros or some other elite global cabal. Which is why I thought it was silly for someone to attribute the actual funding of riots to him. Save your DA politics for another thread - it's irrelevant to this one.
George Soros has earned condemnation he gets many times over. He's an evil satanic POS.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Going to Church does not make one a Christian, it just means you go to Church. Evil doings have always been the work of Satan and NOT of Christ. But what's puzzling you is the nature of his game.
I did not mean to insult church folks in any way. The reality is it was the religious leaders in Salem that were putting people to death. Mostly these people were folks they either had personal grudges against, or that the young women pointed out to be witches. I also did not bring Christ into it in anyway. I was just simply saying that when people do evil things they tend to blame me whether, or not I actually had anything to do with it. Not every evil thing that happens is my fault, and I know you might say that is what the bible says. To that I would say consider the source.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
George Soros has earned condemnation he gets many times over. He's an evil satanic POS.
Cool. How is he evil and satanic? I know he's rich and very political but aside from that I don't keep up with his behavior. Give me the summary.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Cool. How is he evil and satanic? I know he's rich and very political but aside from that I don't keep up with his behavior. Give me the summary.
Simple. If "they" represent the other side of the political spectrum, we've been trained for decades now that "they" are evil and satanic. See?

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
It's not irrelevant. Political contributions can largely be tracked. If he's funding DAs that prosecute with kids gloves he is helping encourage rioting. Also lends credence to the idea that he would actually fund organizations that help with logistics with rioting.

If you were making fun of idiots and not being an idiot, my apologies, but there are a lot of people that dumbly repeat the idea that criticism of him is because he's Jewish, without thinking about why other well known rich Jewish people don't get the same treatment.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Soros funds groups who fund and support 3rd World migration into Western industrialized countries and he funds soft on crime DA's even going as deep as Oktibbeha county. Try and educate yourself instead of relying on others. He funds groups that have ties to violent marxist movements as well and he also single handidly crushed the British Pound on purpose a while back.

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
My oldest daughter works downtown and will be there late tonight. I'm hoping there won't be much trouble but first sign of anything, I'll be heading down there to bring her home.
She needs to call in sick

tbagger23

Jan 27, 2023

Also, why do people think concern with Soros has to do with him being Jewish but concern with the Koch brothers doesn't have to do with people not liking them because of their religion or ethnicity?
I got banned years ago an had to sign back up just to address this stupidity.

George Soros through his Open Society Foundation has been funding the election of radical DA's all over the country. It only really works in Dem led cities and states. But what you just said was stupid is actually a fact. Him being Jewish has **** to do with him being evil. The only good thing about George Soros is that he is 94 and should die soon. But make no mistake he has done more to hurt this country than likely any single individual.

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
I’ll bet when it all comes out there is a lady friend twist. There is a beef between one of the cops and the victim over a woman I’ll bet money

Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login