OT: Memphis Dawgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
It's not irrelevant. Political contributions can largely be tracked. If he's funding DAs that prosecute with kids gloves he is helping encourage rioting. Also lends credence to the idea that he would actually fund organizations that help with logistics with rioting.

If you were making fun of idiots and not being an idiot, my apologies, but there are a lot of people that dumbly repeat the idea that criticism of him is because he's Jewish, without thinking about why other well known rich Jewish people don't get the same treatment.
It's also true that George Soros has become a quick shorthand for anti-semitic tropes and unfounded batshit racist conspiracy theories. It is not at all unreasonable, given how often that is true, that this was the subtext here.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
It's not irrelevant. Political contributions can largely be tracked. If he's funding DAs that prosecute with kids gloves he is helping encourage rioting. Also lends credence to the idea that he would actually fund organizations that help with logistics with rioting.

If you were making fun of idiots and not being an idiot, my apologies, but there are a lot of people that dumbly repeat the idea that criticism of him is because he's Jewish, without thinking about why other well known rich Jewish people don't get the same treatment.
How so? Funding actual rioting is a massive jump from using your billions to influence policy. I'm not saying he does or doesn't...but it's a big jump. Why should I believe he's into that sort of thing?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Soros funds groups who fund and support 3rd World migration into Western industrialized countries and he funds soft on crime DA's even going as deep as Oktibbeha county. Try and educate yourself instead of relying on others. He funds groups that have ties to violent marxist movements as well and he also single handidly crushed the British Pound on purpose a while back.

I bet if I educated myself I could find support stating the violent part is rubbish as well as tanking of the pound. Who to believe, who to believe?

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Soros funds groups who fund and support 3rd World migration into Western industrialized countries and he funds soft on crime DA's even going as deep as Oktibbeha county. Try and educate yourself instead of relying on others. He funds groups that have ties to violent marxist movements as well and he also single handidly crushed the British Pound on purpose a while back.

1674857356513.png
Hate I have to say this, but just because it’s on the internet doesn’t make it true

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
It's also true that George Soros has become a quick shorthand for anti-semitic tropes and unfounded batshit racist conspiracy theories. It is not at all unreasonable, given how often that is true, that this was the subtext here.
I don't spend a lot of time around anti-semites so I'll have to take your word on that, but that doesn't mean it's reasonable to assume that's the subtext here. Not exactly a hotbed of antisemitism that I've noticed and again, why would people single him out? He's not the only politically active Jewish multi billionaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login