OT: Mythic Quest

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I did a search of the forum and it hasn't been mentioned before. It is in season 3 on Apple TV+. I was looking for something other than Ted Lasso to watch on Apple since I am paying for it. I just started watching it a few weeks back and I have found it very funny most of the times. Not every episode is a gem, but most of them are excellent. It is a Rob McElhenney creation. I never even heard of him before watching Welcome to Wrexham.

Definitely worth watching.

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
I did a search of the forum and it hasn't been mentioned before. It is in season 3 on Apple TV+. I was looking for something other than Ted Lasso to watch on Apple since I am paying for it. I just started watching it a few weeks back and I have found it very funny most of the times. Not every episode is a gem, but most of them are excellent. It is a Rob McElhenney creation. I never even heard of him before watching Welcome to Wrexham.

Mythic Quest is pretty good. If you're looking for other Apple TV+ shows, you should check out Severance and Bad Sisters.

Severance is one of those shows where I couldn't stop thinking about it between episodes. It's maybe my favorite show of 2022. Can't wait for season 2.

Bad Sisters is a dark comedy/mystery with a great cast (Sharon Horgan is brilliant). It's one of those shows where the scenes/episodes are shown non-sequentially so I want to re-watch it now that I've seen it all so I can look for the clues I missed the first time.

Reactions: The Fatboy

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022

I liked Mythic Quest, too. Pretty good. It's basically Silicon Valley lite. If you like MQ and haven't seen SV - that's what you need to watch next.

DogStuckAtUM

Aug 5, 2021
Severance is one of those shows where I couldn't stop thinking about it between episodes. It's maybe my favorite show of 2022. Can't wait for season 2.
Seconded. Severance was my absolute favorite show of the year. If you have not watched it, start now.

Severance and Barry are pretty much the only shows I still think about months after I watched them.

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
Yes to all of these. And Barry is a definite yes. Maybe the best of all the shows mentioned here.

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
The best shows on Apple right now are Black Bird and Five days at Memorial. Both true stories. Both will win some sort of awards for how good they are.

I've seen both of these as well as Severance and Ted Lasso. I've seen most of the shows on Apple actually. Black Bird and Five days at Memorial are the two best they've ever put out.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006

This is one of the best shows on TV and worth the Apple+ sub. Rob and Charlie from Always Sunny are two of the three main writers for the show. Anyone who enjoys gaming should really get a kick out of this show. Dinner Party, Everlight, the quarantine episode and CW's backstory near the end of Season 2 are just incredible.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login