OT- N S F W Britney Spears

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
All you perverts check out her Instagram post today before it gets taken down. She’s a free woman now and crazy. Sad.

Last edited:

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
You 17ing kidding me dude?
🧵 is 💩 w/o 🖼
Yeah I downvoted your selfish ***

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
She needs to get back on her meds. Middle aged, bipolar Brittany is barely trashy hot.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
Platinum! You always deliver. Less talk, more action, always!
Her mom bod is better than most. She'll be sad to hear that I'm taken but dang, good stuff.

BeardoMSU

Jul 9, 2013
Nothing like crucifix tattoos on the panty-line-hipbone to convey one's religiosity, lol.

Misfit

Oct 21, 2018
Really? Anybody who is suprised by what that woman of limited talent would do hasn't been paying attention for a long time

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Don't be complaining about the mom bods.

Now bat **** crazy like her. That's a different story

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
If she has limited talent she sure has gotten the most out of it.

Last edited:

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
Britney grew up in my “hood”. My daughter knew her when she attended Parklane Academy in McComb. The girl ain’t ever been right. I have a friend who works on her cars. I was at his place one afternoon picking up one of my vehicles that had been at his shop and noticed this vehicle sitting over by itself. I swear the roof of that car barely came up to my waist. He told me it was a Lamborghini that belonged to her. The car was nasty-I looked inside and it looked like a family of carnies had been living in it-cigarettes, Doritos bags, Monster and Red Bull cans strewn throughout. He told me the car was less than a year old. I was shocked-I asked him who would have a car in that shape. He told me it belonged to Britney, and that he wasn’t letting her get it until he got paid in cash. She has a penchant for writing bad checks. Everybody in Kentwood, LA knows her and they know that she is crazy. She still has a house there-place looks like a medieval castle out in the middle of nowhere. There are a million reasons why she had a conservator all these years. She cannot handle money, relationships, or business arrangements. The fact that she is still hot as hell doesn’t help. She is on her own now-and the smart money says she will be broke in a year or less. If there was ever a poster child for “certifiably crazy”, it’s her. She had someone looking out for her for good reason-now that’s over with. She completely nuts….

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
We probably know each other.

And while the conservator might have been “good” for her, her dad was looking out for number 1 first.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login