OT- N S F W Britney Spears

Aug 16, 2018
And I was 16, your point? If i would have hit it then, i would have lost my virginity earlier than originally.

Back when I was 16 all we had was Tiffany.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
That's no way to speak about our almost president!***
I don’t know if you are an Always Sunny fan (speaking of which where has Sesh gone), but they had an episode about presidential nominee Kanye that was hilarious.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
“What is Britney doing with her life?”

Oddly enough, those words were uttered on air right before Matt Stafford threw a TD in overtime to beat Alabama in OT. Georgia has not beaten them since. Is it possible this latest Brit meltdown is what was needed to push UGA to break the curse?

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
craziest part of this story…. Someone in that neck of the woods can work on a Lamborghini

This dude can. He is legit. He made Britney (well, actually her daddy) pay him for the updates to his computer to work on the Lambo. This guy also has a body shop and does paint for guys who you see racing Pro Stock, funny cars and top fuel dragsters on the pro circuit. He and his dad have a business in Kentwood, LA. Name is Jeff Birch-Birch Automotive. He can work on Lambos, Ferraris, Maseratis-you name it. He isn’t cheap, but he does top quality work and stands behind it. If you want it done, and done right, call Jeff Birch. Period.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Yes, that’s why I put it in quotes. Mike Patrick with the burning questions. Britney’s life has been fodder for speculation for more than 15 years.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
She did nudes back in the day. If you would like to research that yourself for science

HotMop

May 8, 2006
This dude can. He is legit. He made Britney (well, actually her daddy) pay him for the updates to his computer to work on the Lambo. This guy also has a body shop and does paint for guys who you see racing Pro Stock, funny cars and top fuel dragsters on the pro circuit. He and his dad have a business in Kentwood, LA. Name is Jeff Birch-Birch Automotive. He can work on Lambos, Ferraris, Maseratis-you name it. He isn’t cheap, but he does top quality work and stands behind it. If you want it done, and done right, call Jeff Birch. Period.

He is the only guy I let work ony Lambos.***

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login