OT- N S F W Britney Spears

Herbert Nenninger

Feb 9, 2019
Britney grew up in my “hood”. My daughter knew her when she attended Parklane Academy in McComb. The girl ain’t ever been right. I have a friend who works on her cars. I was at his place one afternoon picking up one of my vehicles that had been at his shop and noticed this vehicle sitting over by itself. I swear the roof of that car barely came up to my waist. He told me it was a Lamborghini that belonged to her. The car was nasty-I looked inside and it looked like a family of carnies had been living in it-cigarettes, Doritos bags, Monster and Red Bull cans strewn throughout. He told me the car was less than a year old. I was shocked-I asked him who would have a car in that shape. He told me it belonged to Britney, and that he wasn’t letting her get it until he got paid in cash. She has a penchant for writing bad checks. Everybody in Kentwood, LA knows her and they know that she is crazy. She still has a house there-place looks like a medieval castle out in the middle of nowhere. There are a million reasons why she had a conservator all these years. She cannot handle money, relationships, or business arrangements. The fact that she is still hot as hell doesn’t help. She is on her own now-and the smart money says she will be broke in a year or less. If there was ever a poster child for “certifiably crazy”, it’s her. She had someone looking out for her for good reason-now that’s over with. She completely nuts….

It was pretty well known back in the McComb area that Timberlake was not her first. Although a friend of mine used to swear he almost accidentally ran over Timberlake at a party around Gillsburg or Osyka or somewhere down there. Her cousin was nice, though; seemed a little more pulled together.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
Britney grew up in my “hood”. My daughter knew her when she attended Parklane Academy in McComb. The girl ain’t ever been right. I have a friend who works on her cars. I was at his place one afternoon picking up one of my vehicles that had been at his shop and noticed this vehicle sitting over by itself. I swear the roof of that car barely came up to my waist. He told me it was a Lamborghini that belonged to her. The car was nasty-I looked inside and it looked like a family of carnies had been living in it-cigarettes, Doritos bags, Monster and Red Bull cans strewn throughout. He told me the car was less than a year old. I was shocked-I asked him who would have a car in that shape. He told me it belonged to Britney, and that he wasn’t letting her get it until he got paid in cash. She has a penchant for writing bad checks. Everybody in Kentwood, LA knows her and they know that she is crazy. She still has a house there-place looks like a medieval castle out in the middle of nowhere. There are a million reasons why she had a conservator all these years. She cannot handle money, relationships, or business arrangements. The fact that she is still hot as hell doesn’t help. She is on her own now-and the smart money says she will be broke in a year or less. If there was ever a poster child for “certifiably crazy”, it’s her. She had someone looking out for her for good reason-now that’s over with. She completely nuts….

craziest part of this story…. Someone in that neck of the woods can work on a Lamborghini

Dawg1979

Jun 23, 2015
i remember our girls basketball team playing parklane when she was there. couldn't make a layup in pregame drills. so, no, she can't dunk.

but i'd hit the 17 out of it. any of you that say that you wouldn't are either preacherdawg or lying in case your wife reads

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
She looks like she doesn't bathe.

“There are a lot of little things about life that we don’t notice or don’t really see until someone tells us. We don’t see it until we have nowhere else to look. Once that happens, the glass breaks— we can’t unsee it, we can’t go back.”

There’s many reports out there of her lack of personal hygiene, and odors.

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
Conversation with the Mrs. Last night:

12 - If you'd have told 16 year old 12 that Britney would be posting nudes all the time, I would have been a happy man
Mrs12 - I bet!
12 - Now I'm just sad.
Mrs12 - yea...

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
One of the funniest things I found, was I had friends that went to Parklane with her and when she got big they all told me that she was crazy and weird and nobody really liked her. At State I’d meet people from McComb who would say they knew her and were friends with her. At that moment I knew they were full of ****.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
And I don’t know about where y’all are from, but that mom bod would beat out 99.99% of the ones over in these parts

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
She needs to get back on her meds. Middle aged, bipolar Brittany is barely trashy hot.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I grew up 20 minutes from McComb and had friends at parklane.

She had friends and people liked her.
She was also probably weird.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
It was pretty well known back in the McComb area that Timberlake was not her first. Although a friend of mine used to swear he almost accidentally ran over Timberlake at a party around Gillsburg or Osyka or somewhere down there. Her cousin was nice, though; seemed a little more pulled together.

Her first was probably some pervert at Disney when she was 10 years old, and daddy made it happen.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
If you hadn't told me that was Britney I would not have recognized her. Dam, what a shame, she was truly hot in her day.

archdog

Aug 22, 2012
I don't know about you all, but this is America and she can post whatever she wants. It doesn't make her crazy. She has a smoking hot bod, and now she let all of us see it.
I say thank you.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Really? Anybody who is suprised by what that woman of limited talent would do hasn't been paying attention for a long time

Hasnt been paid attention to for a long time? Holy ****- how have you managed to stay away from hearing about Britney for all these years? I dont seek out info and have heard about here a ton over the last decade+. Shows in Vegas, documentaries on multiple platforms about her imprisonment, incidents when out and about, etc.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Her behavior is no different than countless celebrities thru history. How many of them have been placed under conservatorship without in depth reviews?
You are allowed to go broke- we shouldnt force people to have their money managed just because it is suspected they may not spend it how others see fit.
People who are mentally unstable arent just all under conservatorship either.

Do you know just how rare it is for someone like her(not incapacitated due to illness or injury, not disabled, etc) to have been placed under conservatorship? It is suspected that part of the reason why it lasted so long was because it was largely unprecedented.

People go to rehab all the time and dont come out of it under conservatorship. People have stress breakdowns, panic breakdowns, etc and dont come out of them under conservatorship.
Whats really hilarious is that the conservatorship team deemed her healthy and stable enough to work on a nationwide(global?) hit TV show. They trusted she would handle that spotlight and be reliable enough to not damage herself, her reputation, and handle the 'pressures'...but they felt she couldnt be trusted to lead her own life.

People are allowed to lose their money- bankruptcy doesnt mean the person needs conservatorship. People are allowed to stop working- that doesnt mean they need conservatorship. People are allowed to be chemically imbalanced and not under conservatorship- the arts are filled with countless examples.

Aug 16, 2018

I met one of her relatives that used to live in the Brandon area. He had some stories about her family that would make Jerry Springer blush. And no, I will not repeat what he told me. It's that bad.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Her behavior is no different than countless celebrities thru history. How many of them have been placed under conservatorship without in depth reviews?
You are allowed to go broke- we shouldnt force people to have their money managed just because it is suspected they may not spend it how others see fit.
People who are mentally unstable arent just all under conservatorship either.

Do you know just how rare it is for someone like her(not incapacitated due to illness or injury, not disabled, etc) to have been placed under conservatorship? It is suspected that part of the reason why it lasted so long was because it was largely unprecedented.

People go to rehab all the time and dont come out of it under conservatorship. People have stress breakdowns, panic breakdowns, etc and dont come out of them under conservatorship.
Whats really hilarious is that the conservatorship team deemed her healthy and stable enough to work on a nationwide(global?) hit TV show. They trusted she would handle that spotlight and be reliable enough to not damage herself, her reputation, and handle the 'pressures'...but they felt she couldnt be trusted to lead her own life.

People are allowed to lose their money- bankruptcy doesnt mean the person needs conservatorship. People are allowed to stop working- that doesnt mean they need conservatorship. People are allowed to be chemically imbalanced and not under conservatorship- the arts are filled with countless examples.

View attachment 23525

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
Britney is just plain old white trash. Good looking white trash but trash no less. Just goes to prove that no matter how much money you have you still can't buy class.

And yes, I'd hit it. I'd hit and brag about it.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
That's a weirdly specific speculation. Everything going ok?

Everything is fine.

It's just given how frequently we hear about child rape and just plain old rape coming out of the entertainment industry, and for how long it has been going on, I believe the vast majority of child stars are victims with their parents as knowing accomplices.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I knew folks who tried to help her and her family navigate the industry early on. But when you lack a sufficient moral compass and reasonable intelligence it's pretty easy to get eaten up when they start throwing money at you.
And that goes for the whole fam damily.
It's kind of depressing. Their lives are a mess.... but, heck, at least they are all big, rich, and successful by America's standards. And they made a buttload of money for some really wealthy folks who would have likely made it off some other wanna-be had Britney and her parents not come along.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login