OT/On topic/WTH knows: Which posters have been here longest?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
You are, indeed, prolific!
and I lurked for years, seldom if ever posted anything just used the board as a news source. But something happened, and I ended up being like the proverbial wild azz slutty preachers daughter and couldn't stop using this thing once I discovered how fun and useful it is. No, I don't have pictures.......

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
i started "lurking" on here in 2009. it s kinda funny but in 2010 i herniated a couple discs in my back and i was going to New South for injections. one day i went and my doctor noticed my MSU cap and asked me if i go to Six Pack Speaks. i said "yes" and then he asked me "which one are you". i told him i didn't post , he laughed and said "those guys are wild over there"
anyway i lurked for a few years and like the other poster said i thought i got a computer virus from over here so i laid off for several years. came back and joined back in December 2022 to see what was going on with Coach Leach.

Joemac29

Jul 16, 2024
I coined the phrase “Ronophile” back in the early stages of Polk’s 2nd tenure here. RoseBowl did not approve, so I was here soon after.

Fun fact, I also coined the phrases “Midweek” McCaskill and Ben “Tylersbro” on this board.

Yeah, that guy still sucks on the weekends! His boss is cool with the Midweek production, but his wife isn’t too happy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Profile shows 2012 but I retired in 2007 and I know I was a member a couple years before then. I think I had a different user name originally.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Not in the first 50 by any stretch.
But, I did get banned under another handle, Because I could not respond on my DIAL UP (at the time),
He questioned what I said. etc., etc.
By HeyDog. , and all his other names, ...

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Reading the other thread and thinking about Sixpack's Peak made me wonder, besides the original 6, which one of you clowns (no offense) has been posting here the longest?

I know there are supposed "signup dates" on everyone's profile, but (a) I know mine is off by at least 17 years, so I figure others may be too; and (b) I don't know how to look up a list anyway so I thought I'd ask.

I know for sure I was on the board in 2005, could have been '04, but I think several of you were already posting at that point. Some under old usernames I know.

Whatcha got?
Found the board from a link on Wayne's Auburn board. Had another username that I forget what it was from my first day in sept of 2003 - 2008. Changed to this one in 2008 and used it since. Seen some funny days. The great Hadad purge was awesome. Leanne and Derek was another classic day. Jack at Shelter breaking the Trent Lott news from DC before it was on any national outlet was another

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
and I lurked for years, seldom if ever posted anything just used the board as a news source. But something happened, and I ended up being like the proverbial wild azz slutty preachers daughter and couldn't stop using this thing once I discovered how fun and useful it is. No, I don't have pictures.......
Mine is accurate. Spring of 08. Read for a few months before that. Ironically, I learned about this place from one of my best friends, who is a huge OM fan.

PapaDawg

Nov 19, 2014
I started in 05-06. I was a lurker for years before I started posting. I still do not post a lot.

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015
Reading the other thread and thinking about Sixpack's Peak made me wonder, besides the original 6, which one of you clowns (no offense) has been posting here the longest?

I know there are supposed "signup dates" on everyone's profile, but (a) I know mine is off by at least 17 years, so I figure others may be too; and (b) I don't know how to look up a list anyway so I thought I'd ask.

I know for sure I was on the board in 2005, could have been '04, but I think several of you were already posting at that point. Some under old usernames I know.

Whatcha got?
Summer of 2003
ETA was Paperdawg until the most recent switch to On3

Last edited:

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
September 2nd, 2006 is what my profile says but it was long before that. I had been lurking but joined after jumping ship from Swan Lake after I not only busted the Swan lying but also backing it up with another lie. It was about Fant starting at Oregon. I just checked the date on that game and it was August 30th, 2003.

ETA: Ok old timers, remind me again who the 'Avid Reader' was. Walt......something wasn't it? Fleming?

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006

Whatcha got?

Not sure when I joined but it was in the Croom era, before the migration to yuku. '04 I think?

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Some of y'all been spoutin some bullschit on here for a while!

Baby Hat GIF

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012

Whatcha got?
I came onboard about a month after it started I think. Different username but I’ve been here through the creation of every SixPack remembers thread.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Ol Darryl's prestidigitation might just distract us from all the political bickering. A truly noble cause, sir. No matter how futile it may seem.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Got kicked off Gene's in 04 or 05 and came over here. Changed my user name in 07.

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
Mine is accurate. Spring of 08. Read for a few months before that. Ironically, I learned about this place from one of my best friends, who is a huge OM fan.
Same here, buddy of mine always knew what was going on at State and I asked how he knew so much about State and he said something about SPS. He's hard core Hobby Lobby guy, but reads SPS everyday.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
My first post here was in May 2006 after I got tired of the Gene’s Page folks.

One GP moron told me I needed to choose between State and Southern.

I didn’t have the heart to tell him that my USM degree is how I make a living.

Polymer science… that’s the ticket… **

jon lovitz devil GIF

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I have been reading the pack for around 20 years but didn’t join and start posting until August 2018, about A week after I retired.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
I was an avid reader(i.e. lurker) since about 2009 when the transition to ON3 happened I said 17 it and decided to join and start posting the usual nonsense that happens here.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login