OT/On topic/WTH knows: Which posters have been here longest?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Mutt was banned by all of the several boards I've tarried on over the years, including here and Gene's place. It's been a few years since I spoke to him but I think he is well. I believe he lives in TX now.
Is he still "National President of the He Man Woman Haters Club"? He had 2 daughters (if I remember correct) and obviously a wife and was always talking down on women, especially in sports.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I read back awhile and came across just a few old posters that were always shall we say entertaining? Brutius, Mutt, futaba, Flabloser, Big Ern, Frank the Tank etc etc. Good memories.....

Reactions: Darryl Steight

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Don’t remember exactly what year but it was definitely during the Croom years.

I was arguing with someone on Genes Page and stated I much preferred Sherrill over Croom. Gene banned me and sent me a message telling me I was obviously an ole miss fan and to take my business elsewhere.

dawgstudent has been getting my money ever since******

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I came over from Bulldog Blitz as it was dying. All the posters warned me about Sixpack, saying it was ruthless over here and you'll get attacked being a new poster, so I was scared to post for a while. It turned out to be all they warned me about.
Bulldog Blitz is how I found out about this site. Posters kept talking about a site, but wouldn’t mention it by name. It peaked my curiosity. Found it, started lurking, finally signed up, and it’s the only board I’ve stuck with.

goindhoo

Feb 29, 2008
Jr, cowbell8, rebelbruiser, costanza - there were some characters. What was the handle with the azz? And a boat I think.

Cow College

Aug 21, 2012
Reading the other thread and thinking about Sixpack's Peak made me wonder, besides the original 6, which one of you clowns (no offense) has been posting here the longest?

I know there are supposed "signup dates" on everyone's profile, but (a) I know mine is off by at least 17 years, so I figure others may be too; and (b) I don't know how to look up a list anyway so I thought I'd ask.

I know for sure I was on the board in 2005, could have been '04, but I think several of you were already posting at that point. Some under old usernames I know.

Whatcha got?
I know the first page I ever pulled up on a cell phone ,blackberry of course, was six pack speak in 2006 ish and was around for several years before that

Dec 14, 2008
Acct says 2008 but I was on in college. Couldn't be much after site first started because i graduated State in spring 05. I'd say 04 probably. Gene locked me out for a week and I got tired of his crap. Heard about the Pack somehow. was a college kid so I wanted to vent lol. Never went back there a day after. I think my avg post per year based on 20 yrs is roughly one 😂

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Is he still "National President of the He Man Woman Haters Club"? He had 2 daughters (if I remember correct) and obviously a wife and was always talking down on women, especially in sports.
Mutt wasn’t talking down women. He made what were obviously jokes about women, and some people couldn’t handle it. He then leaned into their self righteous indignation.

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
Reading the other thread and thinking about Sixpack's Peak made me wonder, besides the original 6, which one of you clowns (no offense) has been posting here the longest?

I know there are supposed "signup dates" on everyone's profile, but (a) I know mine is off by at least 17 years, so I figure others may be too; and (b) I don't know how to look up a list anyway so I thought I'd ask.

I know for sure I was on the board in 2005, could have been '04, but I think several of you were already posting at that point. Some under old usernames I know.

Whatcha got?
Can’t remember

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

Whatcha got?
Read here since around 2005, don't recall when I signed up and started offering sage advice and awesome takes.***

ETA: When did swan lake go pay? Seems like around then a friend told me I should check out SPS, since I was certainly not going to pay for that crap.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Jr, cowbell8, rebelbruiser, costanza - there were some characters. What was the handle with the azz? And a boat I think.
You talking about Azzurri? I don't know if he still lurks or not, but he is alive and kicking - I've seen him around.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Read here since around 2005, don't recall when I signed up and started offering sage advice and awesome takes.***

ETA: When did swan lake go pay? Seems like around then a friend told me I should check out SPS, since I was certainly not going to pay for that crap.
Genespage went pay in the late 90’s.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014

Whatcha got?
I know I was posting when I was in grad school and got out in May 2004, but I think I had been posting in 2003, even though my profile doesn't say so. I was MSUDAWGFAN over at Swan's Lake and asked about a poster that I had seen post a good bit then kind of vanished and heard about this place. Came here and never posted at Swan's Lake again. When I set this up, it wouldn't give me the same username so I went with MSUDAWGMAN instead, then through migrationku or some other platform was able to get my MSUDAWGFAN name back.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login