OT: Prigozhin sleeps with the fishes......

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Anybody see what Bane’s up to? This seems all too familiar.
tom hardy bane GIF

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I think he's buddies with the Belarus president. It will be interesting to see if Putin takes a stance against them.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
There is video of the plane coming down. Not that we didn't already know, but that plane had to have been shot down.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
My assumption is they found and threatened his family, that's why he agreed to stand down and stop the coup. He was dead at that moment and I think he knew it.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
On a related note, Russian press secretary Dimitry Peskov seems to be "missing" after calling Putin's government a "costly bureaucracy".

TNT.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
So can someone explain to me why he was still hanging around Moscow???? The guy literally came back to Moscow more than once to retrieve things and the plane he was in, took off from Moscow. What am i missing? The guy was nuts but he wasn't that stupid.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
So can someone explain to me why he was still hanging around Moscow???? The guy literally came back to Moscow more than once to retrieve things and the plane he was in, took off from Moscow. What am i missing? The guy was nuts but he wasn't that stupid.
He'd just published a video of himself a day or two ago in Africa. Maybe he was giving himself some air cover (no pun intended) to sneak back into Russia and take care of some business. More likely though, he was confident with returning to Russia because Putin had given him some assurances that they wouldn't move on him when they agreed to drop the charges against him.

Note to self: don't trust Vladimir Putin's word for anything, ever.

Dirty Work GIF

TNT.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
He'd just published a video of himself a day or two ago in Africa. Maybe he was giving himself some air cover (no pun intended) to sneak back into Russia and take care of some business. More likely though, he was confident with returning to Russia because Putin had given him some assurances that they wouldn't move on him when they agreed to drop the charges against him.

Note to self: don't trust Vladimir Putin's word for anything, ever.

Dirty Work GIF
Which sorta goes to my question - If he was seriously confident in returning to Russia after assurances from Putin, he's just not smart.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
There's a saying: If you shoot at the king, you better not miss. I'd add a corollary: If you point a gun at the king, you might as well shoot.

The guy is a damn fool for not knowing it would end this way.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It bothers me way more that the other no names on the flight died so the psychopath in Moscow could kill his "buddy" who betrayed him.

I really hope the Internet somehow fulfills its ultimate promise of making the masses of the world begin to realize just how pathological many world "leaders" are.

I know that's a pipe dream, but the corruption in government the world over makes me extremely angry with absolutely no outlet for it.

Last edited:

Colonel Kang

Sep 29, 2022
Glad to see that the Kremlin is finally taking out nazis like they promised they would.
One of Hitler’s reasons for attacking Russia was that he didn’t feel it was right for such a useless group of people, that contributed nothing to the world, should be able to control such a vast amount of land while productive Germanic people were bottled into tight boundaries.

Hitler was a terrible human, but that doesn’t mean he was wrong about everything

• Angry
Reactions: AROB44

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
It bothers me way more that the other no names on the flight died so the psychopath in Moscow could kill his "buddy" who betrayed him.

I really hope the Internet somehow fulfills its ultimate promise of making the masses of the world begin to realize just how pathological many world "leaders" are.

I know that's a pipe dream, but the corruption in government the world over makes me extremely angry with absolutely no outlet for it.
Rocket Boy says hello. Who's next after he knocked off his brother with poison powder in the middle of a busy airport. Which followed executing his uncle using an anti-aircraft gun for effect.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
One of Hitler’s reasons for attacking Russia was that he didn’t feel it was right for such a useless group of people, that contributed nothing to the world, should be able to control such a vast amount of land while productive Germanic people were bottled into tight boundaries.

Hitler was a terrible human, but that doesn’t mean he was wrong about everything
Speaking of WW2, my grandfather, born in 1900, always said we should have fought the Russians in WW2. I know Patton pushed for this after the Germans were defeated. I wonder how common that sentiment was in 1945?

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
Speaking of WW2, my grandfather, born in 1900, always said we should have fought the Russians in WW2. I know Patton pushed for this after the Germans were defeated. I wonder how common that sentiment was in 1945?
Should have turned Moscow into a pile of rocks and seen to it that it was Mao that ended up in exile on Taiwan instead of the other way around.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login