OT - Tennessee potentially used EPMP on opening kickoff

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Remember when A&M use laser pointers and there was a photo of red dot on Dak?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
This is what college football should be about, crazy fans making crazy accusations! I do read the OT, Outdoors and Home/Garden boards, but i think I'll have to add the tiger rant to my list.

Barstool Link

Tiger Rant Link
This is worse than Oak Island or those paranormal idiots that go around getting Woody's from floating orbs and sounds they think they hear but nobody watching can.

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
I think the original post was an intentional troll to see if anyone would buy it. I thought I read that it's that guy's M.O.

I have to remind people all the time that there are people intentionally posting stuff like that just to see who will bite and believe it, and then to see how far it will get shared. There are an awful of people ready to share every outrageous thing they see and accept it all as a given.

If I'm already skeptical of "news" organizations, why shouldn't I be a thousand times more skeptical of anonymous noodlebrains posting fake stuff just to troll?

Sigh.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I think the original post was an intentional troll to see if anyone would buy it. I thought I read that it's that guy's M.O.

I have to remind people all the time that there are people intentionally posting stuff like that just to see who will bite and believe it, and then to see how far it will get shared. There are an awful of people ready to share every outrageous thing they see and accept it all as a given.

If I'm already skeptical of "news" organizations, why shouldn't I be a thousand times more skeptical of anonymous noodlebrains posting fake stuff just to troll?

Sigh.
no doubt 75% of the stuff on SM/MBs is posted by trolls, I think most folks understand that. It is certainly entertaining though.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Whose down with EPMP???......yeah you know me!!!!

mixtape GIF by New Kids On The Block

Reactions: tyroid
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login