OT: Terrifier 3

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Anyone going to see it? I’m a big slasher fan in general, and I kept hearing about the franchise. So I watched the first one. I thought it was vile, disgusting garbage. Against my better judgment, I watched the second one and thought it was great. Plus the final girl is an absolute smoke show. The thought of going to see this kind of movie alone is a little odd, but I may do it.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
Anyone going to see it? I’m a big slasher fan in general, and I kept hearing about the franchise. So I watched the first one. I thought it was vile, disgusting garbage. Against my better judgment, I watched the second one and thought it was great. Plus the final girl is an absolute smoke show. The thought of going to see this kind of movie alone is a little odd, but I may do it.
🧵 💩 ❌ 📸

Also, I looked it up because I hadn’t heard of it. I’m not a horror film person at all. But the first one had a budget of 35,000-55,000 and the second had a budget of $250,000, so it makes sense they could make a better movie. Let us know if the $2MM budget makes the third that much better or if it flops.

Last edited:

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
As an Eagle fan, going to watch entertainment alone should feel pretty natural

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I've watched clips on YouTube of the first one and some interviews with the director and the guy who plays the clown. Not really my thing although I have seen a few of the Saw movies. I did see where this movie was banned in France.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login