OT: thief gets away in Jackson, because potholes

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Fox News weatherman was beaten up on subway when he tried to intervene 3 young black men attacking an elderly man. The 3 black attackers were arrested, but because they were minors, they were released before the Fox News guy was even released from receiving his medical attention. Another outlet reported the police called their 6 parents to come pick up their children and only one parent showed up to do so. Any wonder why our country is in the shape it is.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Fox News weatherman was beaten up on subway when he tried to intervene 3 young black men attacking an elderly man. The 3 black attackers were arrested, but because they were minors, they were released before the Fox News guy was even released from receiving his medical attention. Another outlet reported the police called their 6 parents to come pick up their children and only one parent showed up to do so. Any wonder why our country is in the shape it is.
Sir. This is an ironic Jackson infrastructure thread. Please find another thread to complain about crime and a 17ed up legal system in a place that has nothing to do with anyone on the board... My complete apologies if Jackson installed a Subway system overnight. It would explain where all the water budget went.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Well, at least Jackson has a Subway.**

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Sir. This is an ironic Jackson infrastructure thread. Please find another thread to complain about crime and a 17ed up legal system in a place that has nothing to do with anyone on the board... My complete apologies if Jackson installed a Subway system overnight. It would explain where all the water budget went.
Since you missed the point COMPLETELY, let me restate. Parents lack of involvement in their children's lives are the underlying cause of crime, etc, in ANY part of the country. It's not my fault you've never traveled outside of Hinds County, MS.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Since you missed the point COMPLETELY, let me restate. Parents lack of involvement in their children's lives are the underlying cause of crime, etc, in ANY part of the country. It's not my fault you've never traveled outside of Hinds County, MS.

Your lack of involvement in understanding the nature of this thread might also be considered an underlying cause of crime in SPS...

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Welp, that's it for PooPopsBaldHead. No way he can come back from this scathing post that lit his *** up.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
You are so wrong... I left Hinds County.

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute, so please sit down crony
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Belzoni.

In Hinds county born and raised
On the Pearl is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool
And all shootin' b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of girls who were up to no good
Started turning tricks in my neighborhood
I got in one little chubber pregnant and she started talking matrimony
My mom thought quick and sent me to live with my aunt and uncle in Belzoni.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said, "Fresh Tamales" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was boloney
But I thought "Nah, forget it, yo, holmes to Belzoni"

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo holmes, smell ya later"
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally at my new homey
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Belzoni.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

I looked at my kingdom

17 you, Man. Nothing I hate more than people talking down to people just because they stayed in Mississippi. We have culture here. We have the international ballet competition in Jackson. And we sure as hell aren't having tomato and baloney sandwiches. We are having tomato and bologna sandwiches. Your dumbass moves to somewhere where you literally could lose your genitals to frostbite and you're going to make fun of us and pretend we don't know the proper way to spell bologna? I hope a moose treats you like the bear treated Leonardo Dicaprio in revenant.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I hope a moose treats you like the bear treated Leonardo Dicaprio in revenant.

Cutie Hello GIF by becky

catvet

May 11, 2009
Jackson is a crime ridden ********. With no police, no passable roads and no drinking water. So it is a third world country

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
And like Kenny Stokes likes to say, "plenty of raw boo boo". Dave Matthews' Don't Drink the Water should be the city's theme song.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022

I looked at my kingdom
So you're a rapper. Makes sense now.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
What does this have to do with potholes?

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Ahhh.....my little rose bud............potholes are there because many parents (but not all) don't raise their children up with the discipline or responsibility of being able to manage or accomplish much of anything any more. Quite a few of these manage the City of Jackson, MS (including the dept. of public works, etc.) There you have it. Pretty simple huh?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Ahhh.....my little rose bud............potholes are there because many parents (but not all) don't raise their children up with the discipline or responsibility of being able to manage or accomplish much of anything any more. Quite a few of these manage the City of Jackson, MS (including the dept. of public works, etc.) There you have it. Pretty simple huh?
its all connected.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Obviously if we could convince more Jacksonsonians with bad parents to move to New York and beat up news anchors in the subway instead of electing crooks in Jackson, Jackson could start billing and collecting for water and start using tax money to fix roads instead of graft. I swear, sometimes it's like you're trying to miss the point.**

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Jackson is a crime ridden ********. With no police, no passable roads and no drinking water. So it is a third world country

I would like to put you in the same category as ClintonInHelen and ThumbsDown, but at least their one-post-pony schtick is funny. Yours is not and adds nothing to this site or to humanity in general.

i award you no points.jpg

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Obviously if we could convince more Jacksonsonians with bad parents to move to New York and beat up news anchors in the subway instead of electing crooks in Jackson, Jackson could start billing and collecting for water and start using tax money to fix roads instead of graft. I swear, sometimes it's like you're trying to miss the point.**
No, am actually encouraging Jacksonian parents to stay in Jackson and do their job. And in case you read something other than the Clarion Ledger, you'd know the same problems exist in other parts of the country. Root cause my friend. Root cause. There's no code here to break. Just plain simple English.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Really glad you finally got it......tried to get it down to your level of elementary education. Simplicity is wonderful....if you actually think about it.

At first I figured you just posted your initial rant in the wrong thread. It was so clearly not applicable to this topic that surely you werent intentionally trying to tie it to this thread. But nope, my mistake- you actually think a few dbags in NYC smoking pot on the subway and attacking a person is tied to potholes in Jackson MS.

These responses are worth posting in succession. Its just glorious.
Really glad you finally got it......tried to get it down to your level of elementary education. Simplicity is wonderful....if you actually think about it.
No, am actually encouraging Jacksonian parents to stay in Jackson and do their job. And in case you read something other than the Clarion Ledger, you'd know the same problems exist in other parts of the country. Root cause my friend. Root cause. There's no code here to break. Just plain simple English.

Ok, now do the 67yo CA shooter. Tie that to Jackson potholes too. GO!
And after that, tie the guy who rolled into a Texas Target on a scooter, tossed it in the cart, then stole stuff back to potholes in Jackson.

catvet

May 11, 2009
I would like to put you in the same category as ClintonInHelen and ThumbsDown, but at least their one-post-pony schtick is funny. Yours is not and adds nothing to this site or to humanity in general.

Those who have been on the site for years know why I hate Jackson. Lived for years there and my dad owned a family business. He and my mom were robbed 7 times and the last time were made to lie on the ground while the two peeps held guns on them telling them they were going to blow their heads off. We sold the business and moved after that. I don't know who you are, but you add zero to any conversation. GFY

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login