OT What illicit drugs have you done?

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
The cocaine thread got me to wondering what drugs the Sixpack has done? (I'm not a cop) (Even though that's what cops say)

Your boy dorn has done a fair amount of marijuana, and in college a few pills. The only ones I reckon I'd try are molly (seems like folks enjoy it?) and maybe psilocybin (magic shrooms) if I had a guide that wasn't some dopehead good ol boy who scooped out cow patties.

The rest look either not fun or like I'd kill my fool self. Meth seems like the only drug that makes you less cool. I've talked to more than one soul who has done meth and they seem to say it's like an extended version of the best nut you've ever busted. So I reckon I see why folks keep doing it.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Smoked weed a long time and briefly experimented with coke. What most people don't understand is around 1% of those who try narcotics become addicts as they come to realize the ramifications of continuance. The War on Drugs has been just as destructive, deceptive, corrupt and futile as the War on Poverty. Spent 2 days in Amsterdam and I'll take it over Chicago every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Last edited:

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I've never done any illegal drugs, but back in college I came into my apartment and my 2 pike roommates and some of their frat bros were there. Everything I did was hilarious. I put my backpack down...laugh riot. Get a coke out of the fridge...damn hilarious. Didn't take a genius to figure out they'd been hard into the weed. Then I saw one of them reach into a hole in their Salvation Army couch cushion, pull out a wad of foam, roll it up in a sheet of notebook paper, light it, and smoke it. I asked just what in the unholy 17 he was doing. He replied they had run out of weed and this was all they could find that gave them a buzz. I told him it was the formaldehyde used to make the foam. His response...well that's some good ****.

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
Plenty of the devil’s lettuce and a few pills. Always wanted to try the hallucinogenic mushrooms, but never got around to it. Too old for that shat now. Everything else seemed way too addictive to try, knowing my personality. But I haven’t done any of that in over ten years.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
The cocaine thread got me to wondering what drugs the Sixpack has done? (I'm not a cop) (Even though that's what cops say)

Your boy dorn has done a fair amount of marijuana, and in college a few pills. The only ones I reckon I'd try are molly (seems like folks enjoy it?) and maybe psilocybin (magic shrooms) if I had a guide that wasn't some dopehead good ol boy who scooped out cow patties.

The rest look either not fun or like I'd kill my fool self. Meth seems like the only drug that makes you less cool. I've talked to more than one soul who has done meth and they seem to say it's like an extended version of the best nut you've ever busted. So I reckon I see why folks keep doing it.
All, except the ones you inject. Did acid once…awesome experience but never, ever , ever again.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I’m proud to say I’m almost 49, I’ve never smoked, snorted, or injected any illegal substances. I’ve also never smoked, dipped or chewed any tobacco products either.
How many casseroles and gallons of sweet tea have you guzzled, Mr Baptist?

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Smoked weed a long time and briefly experimented with coke. What most people don't understand is around 1% of those who try narcotics become addicts as they come to realize the ramifications of continuance. The War on Drugs has been just as destructive, deceptive, corrupt and futile as the War on Poverty. Spent 2 days in Amsterdam and I'll take it over Chicago every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
This is correct. The amount and frequency of illicit drugs I’ve used wouldn’t even qualify as substance abuse on the DSM-V.
We may be onto the DSM-VI at this point, it’s been a while.

If I had gotten busted with coke in college though, my life would’ve looked way different because of the legal ramifications. Maybe I’d be richer as a drug lord after getting out of prison, but unlikely.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
I’m proud to say I’m almost 49, I’ve never smoked, snorted, or injected any illegal substances. I’ve also never smoked, dipped or chewed any tobacco products either.
I may be the only person that can say I worked at a bar (Cheers) for about 3 years and never smoked weed. I may have been scared I'd like it too much. I drank like a fish for a while. Tried dipping a few times as a kid but didn't really think much of it. Never took any pills and such, hardly even took Tylenol or aspirin.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Responding to this thread is not advisable.
This is correct. The amount and frequency of illicit drugs I’ve used wouldn’t even qualify as substance abuse on the DSM-V.
We may be onto the DSM-VI at this point, it’s been a while.

If I had gotten busted with coke in college though, my life would’ve looked way different because of the legal ramifications. Maybe I’d be richer as a drug lord after getting out of prison, but unlikely.

If I could flip a switch and eradicate all narcotics outside medical practice I'd do it but that's not reality. Sometimes bad things have no perfect solutions so you gotta go with the least bad option. Most folks aren't gonna do hard drugs if available in liquor stores but those who would are gonna get 'em on the streets anyway. I say we 17 the cartels and gang violence while accepting the sad hard facts of Darwinism that comes with addiction.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
This is honestly kind of impressive. Are you a Latter-day Saint, or brought up as one?
Yes and yes. My great great granddad was baptized in 1902. In Madison County Miss. He was 69 years old. His son, his brothers, sisters his entire family was baptize. My wife is also raised in LDS family. Her family goes further back in the church.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Does White Lightning count?

I have never had a good relations with even prescribed drugs much less illicit drugs and did not care for the lifestyle that more often than not accompanied those drugs.

I did seem to attract friends who did as much as those who did not.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Never did any illicit drugs. Never dated a girl that smoked. I did chew and dip for awhile only on the ball field and hunting or fishing. Used watermelon bubble yum for the chew and only hawken for dip. Skoal made me sick. Smoked an odd cigar and that made me sick.

Funny thing is I now have a prescription for hydrocodone for back pain management. All that does for me is prevent intense back pain when I am in a cycle.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
If I could flip a switch and eradicate all narcotics outside medical practice I'd do it but that's not reality. Sometimes bad things have no perfect solutions so you gotta go with the least bad option. Most folks aren't gonna do hard drugs if available in liquor stores but those who would are gonna get 'em on the streets anyway. I say we 17 the cartels and gang violence while accepting the sad hard facts of Darwinism that comes with addiction.
I used to be very against this idea, now I’m not so against but not sure I’m ready to try that approach either, but I’m trending that way. There are a lot of other factors making Chicago/US cities different than Amsterdam (I’ve been there, too) besides the drug laws. If I lived in an area directly controlled by cartel violence, I’d probably 100% agree. I’ve been touched more by the negative affects of drugs than I have by cartel violence. I’ve never done any illegal drugs.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
I may be the only person that can say I worked at a bar (Cheers) for about 3 years and never smoked weed. I may have been scared I'd like it too much. I drank like a fish for a while. Tried dipping a few times as a kid but didn't really think much of it. Never took any pills and such, hardly even took Tylenol or aspirin.
I worked at a bar (Cheers) late 90’s?

What ever happened to the pool room tequila shot waitress?

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Funny thing is I now have a prescription for hydrocodone for back pain management. All that does for me is prevent intense back pain when I am in a cycle.
Seriously, please Be careful Bruce. Have your wife or a close family member monitor your pain management and make them promise to be brutally honest when or if it becomes an issue.

Sadly I’ve lost count of folks I know or knew personally that slowly lost all control with fully legal prescribed pain killers. Opioids are like a locomotive. They have the ability to start very slow, build up a little momentum, and before you know it, you’re just along for the ride and can’t get off.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Holy shlt. I did not expect this from you. Just goes to show, internet reputations do not represent an entire person.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I worked at a bar (Cheers) late 90’s?

What ever happened to the pool room tequila shot waitress?
So our favorite waitress was Dawn, but Renee was a smokeshow. Is that who you are talking about?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Reactions: PBRME

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I avoid prescription and go all natural as much as possible. Weed and shrooms are basically organic. Whole Foods should sell them.
Im on one prescription med because I have neuro issues. Neurontin helps with the pain. Only take it at bedtime. If my nerve pain stopped, I'd feel 25. It's bad stuff.

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Weed rarely from 14-21, 2 times ecstasy in college (honestly, if it was legal I'd do it again in a controlled environment). Recently tried a few cbd gummies to manage back pain but I didn't see much benefit. Not sure that counts though.

Haven't done any illicit drug in almost 30 years. Not necessarily because I'm against them all but I'm definitely against going to jail.

I'm interested in the research around psilocybin micro dosing for mental health issues, seems promising.

Would like to do a Ayahuasca experience to see what it's like but to do it "legally" you have to be rich.

Reactions: wdawg44
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login