OT What illicit drugs have you done?

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
I worked at a bar (Cheers) late 90’s?

What ever happened to the pool room tequila shot waitress?
We didn't have a tequila girl when I was there but we had tuesday "dollar - you call it" with a couple beer bins. I was gone by mid 90's and haven't spoke to anyone from there since I left.

Augustus McCrae

Aug 25, 2012
Never did any illicit drugs. No weed, nothing. No judgement towards any that have, though. I try not to be a judgey person. Y’all do y’all. Just be safe about it.

Reactions: hatfieldms

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Seriously, please Be careful Bruce. Have your wife or a close family member monitor your pain management and make them promise to be brutally honest when or if it becomes an issue.

Sadly I’ve lost count of folks I know or knew personally that slowly lost all control with fully legal prescribed pain killers. Opioids are like a locomotive. They have the ability to start very slow, build up a little momentum, and before you know it, you’re just along for the ride and can’t get off.
Appreciate it. I started them with twice a day a few years back and now I take maybe 2 or 3 pills a week. Only time I take more is when I go through a flair up and that happens every few months. As I said the pills really don't do much to my body and when I am not in pain, I don't feel anything by taking them. The only thing I seem to get addicted to is candy, donuts, cake, cookies, etc. Sugar is my kryptonite.

Reactions: Spotdawg

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Weed rarely from 14-21, 2 times ecstasy in college (honestly, if it was legal I'd do it again in a controlled environment). Recently tried a few cbd gummies to manage back pain but I didn't see much benefit. Not sure that counts though.

Haven't done any illicit drug in almost 30 years. Not necessarily because I'm against them all but I'm definitely against going to jail.

I'm interested in the research around psilocybin micro dosing for mental health issues, seems promising.

Would like to do a Ayahuasca experience to see what it's like but to do it "legally" you have to be rich.
So this is coming from someone that only smoked cigarettes maybe 9-10 times in my life, so take it for what it's worth, but speaking of cbd gummies... I got a can of them not too long ago just to help with some occasional anxiety, and I'm not sure if this is how these things are supposed to work, but they give me a weird feeling that I've never experienced from anything else. My wife and I were sitting on the couch watching the new Elvis movie not too long ago, and after taking one, I swear that I never dozed off for a second but I honest to god don't remember one minute of the last hour of that movie. It was the strangest feeling like I was 100% wide awake and staring at the screen, but my brain was off in a deep sleep.

Anyway, I still chew a half one every now and then, but they sure have a strange effect on me

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Appreciate it. I started them with twice a day a few years back and now I take maybe 2 or 3 pills a week. Only time I take more is when I go through a flair up and that happens every few months. As I said the pills really don't do much to my body and when I am not in pain, I don't feel anything by taking them. The only thing I seem to get addicted to is candy, donuts, cake, cookies, etc. Sugar is my kryptonite.
I am allergic to codeine and hydrocodone so I'm using buprenorphine to control the chronic pain in my spine and arthritis. You might want to try it because it is a non-opioid replacement and I'm down to two small pills a day. I don't know how it is where you live but here in Texas any pain medicine is managed very strictly by the doctor and pharmacy. You can still get illegal pain meds easier than legal. All they have done is make things much more difficult for ordinary folks who need to take pain medicine. PGB and I commiserated this situation many times by text or phone.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
The TCU Bar I went to watch the Natty Game had a sign on the facilities door saying "Don't do Coke in the Bathroom." (Keeping the thread sports related)

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I worked at a bar (Cheers) late 90’s?

What ever happened to the pool room tequila shot waitress?
I don't remember her name but god damn she was a smokeshow. Buddy of mine claimed he delivered a pizza to her once and she came to the door topless.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
The cocaine thread got me to wondering what drugs the Sixpack has done? (I'm not a cop) (Even though that's what cops say)

Your boy dorn has done a fair amount of marijuana, and in college a few pills. The only ones I reckon I'd try are molly (seems like folks enjoy it?) and maybe psilocybin (magic shrooms) if I had a guide that wasn't some dopehead good ol boy who scooped out cow patties.

The rest look either not fun or like I'd kill my fool self. Meth seems like the only drug that makes you less cool. I've talked to more than one soul who has done meth and they seem to say it's like an extended version of the best nut you've ever busted. So I reckon I see why folks keep doing it.
None. Drank plenty. Never could get past not really knowing what I might be putting in my system.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
All minus the Heron
Most before I graduated high school as a straight A student.
College was where they got harder and more frequent. Shut it all down mid 20’s aside from booze and shrooms.
Still like psychedelics but only in natural forms. If fentanyl would have been prevalent in the the late nineties to early 00s would probably be dead.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I am allergic to codeine and hydrocodone so I'm using buprenorphine to control the chronic pain in my spine and arthritis. You might want to try it because it is a non-opioid replacement and I'm down to two small pills a day. I don't know how it is where you live but here in Texas any pain medicine is managed very strictly by the doctor and pharmacy. You can still get illegal pain meds easier than legal. All they have done is make things much more difficult for ordinary folks who need to take pain medicine. PGB and I commiserated this situation many times by text or phone.
Here in MS it seems to be well checked. I go visit the doctor every couple of months. They give me 30 pills each month if I need them. I haven't filled the second prescription very often. I am so naive on this stuff that it took me a couple of years to realize what I thought was a urine sample on each visit was a drug test.
I agree about being very annoyed that drug addicts have caused some very effective medications to be effectively removed from the marketplace. Those OTC epinephrine flu drugs were so helpful to get over the symptoms when you get a bad cold and there has not been anything to replace them.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
All minus the Heron
Most before I graduated high school as a straight A student.
College was where they got harder and more frequent. Shut it all down mid 20’s aside from booze and shrooms.
Still like psychedelics but only in natural forms. If fentanyl would have been prevalent in the the late nineties to early 00s would probably be dead.
I would be dead too if I had gone to Tulane instead of MSU. I got into enough stuff in Starkville. I would have been face down in a ditch within 6 weeks if I were set loose in New Orleans.

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Here in MS it seems to be well checked. I go visit the doctor every couple of months. They give me 30 pills each month if I need them. I haven't filled the second prescription very often. I am so naive on this stuff that it took me a couple of years to realize what I thought was a urine sample on each visit was a drug test.
I agree about being very annoyed that drug addicts have caused some very effective medications to be effectively removed from the marketplace. Those OTC epinephrine flu drugs were so helpful to get over the symptoms when you get a bad cold and there has not been anything to replace them.
I thought you could still get the OTC epinephrine drugs from a pharmacist. You just had to sign a register.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
I don't remember her name but god damn she was a smokeshow. Buddy of mine claimed he delivered a pizza to her once and she came to the door topless.
Tinker Bell, Tbell or something similar. She could ever more sell some tequila shots.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Smoked weed from when I was 17-21. Summer of 2001 buddy and I smoked some that was laced with something, we split one joint. We were riding backroads and I had an absolute panic attack, was trying to jump out of his truck. He finally pulled off in a field and I laid in the back of his truck for 30 minutes trying to calm down. That was pretty much it for me - smoked it a few more times, but never more than a couple of hits.

When I was 18 I remember coming close to trying meth. I had no clue what it was but guys I was with swore it wasn’t any worse than weed, just gives you a longer high. Thankfully the guy bringing it to the house we were at never showed up. I moved off to college few weeks later, most of those guys eventually turned into addicts. Last time I’ve seen any of them was at the funeral of one who OD’d ~10 years ago.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I thought you could still get the OTC epinephrine drugs from a pharmacist. You just had to sign a register.
I think in TN you can but you have to be a resident. I just did a search and it says MS passed a law in 2022 that allows pseudoephedrine to now be sold in MS without a prescription. Prior to that MS was one of two states that required a prescription.

Last edited:

Beretta.sixpack

Oct 29, 2009
Just scrolling through the first page and my first thought was this thread is going to make SPS magazine cover.....that hardly any SPS posters do anything worse than drink Bud Light

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I think in TN you can but you have to be a resident. I just did a search and it says MS passed a law in 2022 that allows pseudoephedrine to now be sold in MS without a prescription. Prior to that MS was one of two states that required a prescription.
Pseudoephedrine is a great sinus medicine that you have to use your license to buy here. It's still over the counter and you don't need a prescription, but you have to show your drivers license number.

BUPRENORPHN-NALOXN is what I take.

Buprenorphine is different. Its an opioid replacement they first used to get people off opioids They found it was really effective as a painkiller in small doses that is not an opioid. They stiil make you do urine samples even though they now add Naloxn to the pill so that if you try any opioids they either don't work or they make you sick if you take large doses like you would with illegal drugs.

The other benefit was you had stop taking this before you had major surgery so pre op and post off surgery meds would work effectively. But they have since made changes to the medication so you can take it before surgery, still the pain meds they try to give you afterwards just aren't as effective as they should be because you have that naloxone in your blood stream. After my last few surgeries, I could only take 2 or 3 doses of morphine or other before it started giving me a headache, and stopped working. It has its drawbacks, but I've been able to reduce my daily of medicine tremendously and don't feel drugged anymore.

Last edited:

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Discovered that after getting my 4 wisdom teeth ripped out. Would not recommend

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Discovered that after getting my 4 wisdom teeth ripped out. Would not recommend

Word of warning for folks like me. Don't take codeine or opioid based pain relief on an empty stomach unless 24 hours of constant dry heaving nausea makes you feel better. I thought my nuts were next since there wuz nothing else left.

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
The cocaine thread got me to wondering what drugs the Sixpack has done? (I'm not a cop) (Even though that's what cops say)

Your boy dorn has done a fair amount of marijuana, and in college a few pills. The only ones I reckon I'd try are molly (seems like folks enjoy it?) and maybe psilocybin (magic shrooms) if I had a guide that wasn't some dopehead good ol boy who scooped out cow patties.

The rest look either not fun or like I'd kill my fool self. Meth seems like the only drug that makes you less cool. I've talked to more than one soul who has done meth and they seem to say it's like an extended version of the best nut you've ever busted. So I reckon I see why folks keep doing it.
I wouldn’t try any of it in this day and age

Ecstasy in the 80s was relatively safe because it wasn’t this bathtub gin ******** you get now. It was pharmaceutical grade. Remember. The **** wasn’t outlawed until 83. And you just don’t stop the gears of industrial production and make the product go away. By far the best drug ever. Not even close.

coke sucks. Always has. Always will. Pharmaceutical grade X cost half as much and lasted 10x as long.

Shrooms/acid were for kids that were really trying to fry their ******* brains. Seriously. These mfers were looking for God. Most of em were shallow as **** with too much money “and trying to find themselves……dude….” **** off. Get bent. Take phish string cheese dead Dave Matthews panic and shove it up your ***. You’re white and have no rhythm. It’s fine. Admit it. (Average white girls drop trou quicker to this day to basic base rhythms than non dancing lsd psycho ********)

Mary Jane(Rick James *****). I’d grow my own unless you could get something from one of these licensed places with the gubment shining a flashlight up their ***. The **** coming in illegally across the border is specifically being designed to kill you

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Not Baptist, and I like my sweet tea. Just don’t like to not be in control.
I don't really care for getting High. But when you're 18-25 we're all stupid. Now it's just for some amazing sleep. Nerve pain is a bisch!

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Never did any illicit drugs. Never dated a girl that smoked. I did chew and dip for awhile only on the ball field and hunting or fishing. Used watermelon bubble yum for the chew and only hawken for dip. Skoal made me sick. Smoked an odd cigar and that made me sick.

Funny thing is I now have a prescription for hydrocodone for back pain management. All that does for me is prevent intense back pain when I am in a cycle.
I've had hydrocodone prescribed multiple times for stuff like a hurt back, gout, or kidney stones. All it ever did was make it where I couldn't take a dump for a week and when I did it was tantamount to giving birth. (Think that Southpark episode). Oxycodone was some better, but not enough for me to ask for it. When I need a hood pain pill today I ask for Ketorolac. Non-narcotic so you won't piss hot or become addicted. And it has been the only thing I've had that'll touch kidney stone pain.

Reactions: ckDOG
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login