OT What illicit drugs have you done?

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
My high: a thunderous turkey gobble at daybreak or multiple in multiple directions close to my location, the whistle of ducks wings on a foggy morning and to be able to catch a group of mallards already cupped and committed into your spread, and hearing a buck grunt with the wind in my favor, then catching him slipping through the timber.

Yeah that’s my high, and at least I can remember the experience!

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
In the late 60's early 70' at State you smoked weed at least passively if you ever even went to a concert at the "cow barn" . What a time it was . Peace...Love !

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I wouldn’t try any of it in this day and age

Ecstasy in the 80s was relatively safe because it wasn’t this bathtub gin ******** you get now. It was pharmaceutical grade. Remember. The **** wasn’t outlawed until 83. And you just don’t stop the gears of industrial production and make the product go away. By far the best drug ever. Not even close.

coke sucks. Always has. Always will. Pharmaceutical grade X cost half as much and lasted 10x as long.

Shrooms/acid were for kids that were really trying to fry their ******* brains. Seriously. These mfers were looking for God. Most of em were shallow as **** with too much money “and trying to find themselves……dude….” **** off. Get bent. Take phish string cheese dead Dave Matthews panic and shove it up your ***. You’re white and have no rhythm. It’s fine. Admit it. (Average white girls drop trou quicker to this day to basic base rhythms than non dancing lsd psycho ********)

Mary Jane(Rick James *****). I’d grow my own unless you could get something from one of these licensed places with the gubment shining a flashlight up their ***. The **** coming in illegally across the border is specifically being designed to kill you
[/QUOTE

Great post. Never did X nor ate stuff growing outta cow schit.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
you sound like a bore! ever tasted P#####?
I am not saying you are a loser because you do all that stuff, I was in the Marine Corps, been around it a bunch and don't care or looked down on guys who. I just choose not to, but I think you are a loser because you have to do that stuff to have fun. I am basing that on what your post make you look like.

Reactions: Fritz!

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Never did any drugs and never smoked anything legal or otherwise. I did drink a lot of beer when I was young and some hard liquor. Spent a lot of my College career at the Triangle Club or Len Lews during the week and the Southernaire or Silver Spur on the weekends . Good times. After I got grown I rarely drank any alcohol at all until Sylvester Croom became our Coach. After that I got plowed at every tailgate. I found that was the only way to make it bearable. Now that I am in my late 60’s and have a few significant health issues, I only occasionally have a drink if we eat out. Probably average 2 drinks total per month. Sometimes I go several months in a row with no alcohol. I find that staying alive is more attractive than drinking anymore. Everything good is bad for you and everything bad is good for you. It kinda sucks.

Wegdawg

May 11, 2017
The cocaine thread got me to wondering what drugs the Sixpack has done? (I'm not a cop) (Even though that's what cops say)

Your boy dorn has done a fair amount of marijuana, and in college a few pills. The only ones I reckon I'd try are molly (seems like folks enjoy it?) and maybe psilocybin (magic shrooms) if I had a guide that wasn't some dopehead good ol boy who scooped out cow patties.

The rest look either not fun or like I'd kill my fool self. Meth seems like the only drug that makes you less cool. I've talked to more than one soul who has done meth and they seem to say it's like an extended version of the best nut you've ever busted. So I reckon I see why folks keep doing it.
Everything but heroin

dawgoneyall

Nov 11, 2007
The cocaine thread got me to wondering what drugs the Sixpack has done? (I'm not a cop) (Even though that's what cops say)

Your boy dorn has done a fair amount of marijuana, and in college a few pills. The only ones I reckon I'd try are molly (seems like folks enjoy it?) and maybe psilocybin (magic shrooms) if I had a guide that wasn't some dopehead good ol boy who scooped out cow patties.

The rest look either not fun or like I'd kill my fool self. Meth seems like the only drug that makes you less cool. I've talked to more than one soul who has done meth and they seem to say it's like an extended version of the best nut you've ever busted. So I reckon I see why folks keep doing it.
Dell's

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Have tried most recreational and party drugs. None of them are half as addicting or fun as Texas Roadhouse fresh baked rolls with a spread of cinnamon infused honey butter!
Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I knew a guy from Gulfport that dropped acid often. Talked about it. He was a little strange

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I've tried it all over the years... well, all except needles. Never had the desire or been desperate enough for all that. Give me something to smoke, swallow. or snort and I was all set.

No more though, no need for all that **** anymore. Now it's only alcohol, or the occasional gummy at a concert. I mean, unless someone is passing around a bong or something.

Jul 5, 2020

You should read the book PIKHAL by Alexander Shulgin, a chemist who engineered many psychoactive compounds. It's enlightening about their therapeutic benefit, and he was an impressive commercial chemist for Dole before embarking on a different path.

Jul 5, 2020
Appreciate it. I started them with twice a day a few years back and now I take maybe 2 or 3 pills a week. Only time I take more is when I go through a flair up and that happens every few months. As I said the pills really don't do much to my body and when I am not in pain, I don't feel anything by taking them. The only thing I seem to get addicted to is candy, donuts, cake, cookies, etc. Sugar is my kryptonite.
I second this, Bruce. There are several peer-reviewed studies that show the pain-relief value of opioids is equal to ibuprofen, naproxen and acetominephin. The only reason that people believe(d) they are superior to NSAIDs is the opioid compound mixed with the NSAID, which is just synthetic heroin. So, if you can drop them, I would. They're still unreasonably dangerous, and they're pretty bad for your liver/kidneys to boot.

Awwhellnaw

Jun 29, 2017
I was in DC a couple weeks ago and bought a 8 ball off of some dude on the street. Had never tried coke but thought I’d give it a whirl. Me and the family took a tour of the White House that afternoon. Got back to the hotel and I was gonna do a couple rails. Reached into my pocket for the baggy but it wasn’t there. Turned my pants inside out looking for it. Gone. Guess I dropped it while we were on the tour.

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
Andrew Zimmern says try everything twice**

In my younger, more vulnerable years I experimented. I've never injected anything. I dated a girl that fell back into that kind of thing. Heartbreaking.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login