OT: What the heck is going on in Crawford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

natchezdawg

Oct 4, 2009
Looks like another case of some...

fine and upstanding citizens trying their best to win a Darwin Award, but drag some innocent bystanders into it as well....

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Sunday alcohol sales**

Seriously, it’s probably a couple teenagers with nothing better to do. Do enough people live in Crawford for there to be rival gangs?

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Sunday alcohol sales**

Seriously, it’s probably a couple teenagers with nothing better to do. Do enough people live in Crawford for there to be rival gangs?

Sounds like it would be more of a Hatfields / McCoys situation.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Sounds like somebody should have stayed on their side of the “Hometown of Jerry Rice” sign.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Hey I bet this happens in Iowa all the time, right? I mean the states are so similar n stuff.

There are a lot of similarities. They are hardly identical and I certainly have not claimed they are identical.

Keep your focus on this issue for as long as you can. Itll delay your next emotional covid rant.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I have no knowledge about this but watching the local news, every time a crime is reported, more often than not the perp if from Columbus. Crawford is in Lowndes county. It just appears to me that the crimes aren’t necessarily committed in Columbus but by someone from Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login