Pat Nardouche

Marshall2323

Aug 7, 2024
Is there a bigger disgrace to coaching at the D1 level? I have to wonder if he is impaired. He dressed like his father and asked his team to humiliate Youngstown St. Because they fired his dad 39 years ago.

Oct 12, 2021
Is there a bigger disgrace to coaching at the D1 level? I have to wonder if he is impaired. He dressed like his father and asked his team to humiliate Youngstown St. Because they fired his dad 39 years ago.

PSU Mike

Oct 6, 2021
Because something had to push his team to be better than YSU. He’s a genius.

Oct 12, 2021
I'm serious. It's possible he's suffering from CTE. No other explanation for an adult in a responsible position to not only tell his team to make it personal and then endorse his pettiness after the fact. He should be hauled into the chancellor office.
I agree. Maybe I shouldn't make light of it. They man does seem to some sort of debilitating and deteriorating mental condition.

Big_O

Oct 12, 2021
At least you appropriately showed one of the big stars from UCLA (University on the Corner of Lincoln Avenue) aka Youngstown State. Interestingly he was an assistant coach at Youngstown Ursuline high school (Steel Valley Conference) who we played back when I was in high school, so I actually got to see him prowl the sidelines before I ever knew who he was.

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
While at Pitt, Narduzzi has played YSU twice before. The first time he won by 8 points. The second time, he needed OT to win by 7. AFAIK, Narduzzi didn't play the "it's personal" card in those two games.

My guess is Narduzzi actually wanted to show he was able to avoid another embarrassingly close victory against an FCS team. To do that, he made the game all about himself. He's an egotistical buffoon.

Lion84

Oct 7, 2021
Whats funny is the D-Bags over at the Liar have for years ripped on Franklin for allegedly running it up over the year - I bet they are saying this was all justified. Once a douche always a douche.

Marshall2323

Aug 7, 2024
  • Sad
Reactions: BobPSU92

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
“You know, I feel in the game of football if they can score 73 on you, score 73,” says Phillips. “But as a father, I hope I’m teaching Lincoln (his son), as a head football coach with my kids, I hope I’m teaching them that disappointments are going to happen in life. You’re going to face adversity in life, and I certainly wouldn’t want them to be angry for 39 years.”

Awesome response.

Reactions: Marshall2323

Marshall2323

Aug 7, 2024
“You know, I feel in the game of football if they can score 73 on you, score 73,” says Phillips. “But as a father, I hope I’m teaching Lincoln (his son), as a head football coach with my kids, I hope I’m teaching them that disappointments are going to happen in life. You’re going to face adversity in life, and I certainly wouldn’t want them to be angry for 39 years.”

Awesome response.
Exactly what you should expect from an educator.

Reactions: NittPicker