Personal request. Can we make threads 100% sports? Can 90% be about Mississippi State Sports?

HotMop

May 8, 2006
What is the best Mayo? I'm between Dukes and Blue Plate.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
In the next four years, which presidential candidate will best for, and help me, and us, with our NIL efforts here at State? Genuinely curious

Reactions: preacher_dawg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I hear there's been a lot of disc golf tournaments in town lately. There's a Chadwick Lake Course on campus, a Wise Center Course and also a store in town that sells disc golf supplies called Disc and That. They sponsor tournaments and sell gear. There's also a course at the JL King Park which is a city park. Lots of soccer and baseball tournaments in town lately too at the new sports plex although plenty of people complain about the high prices of hotel rooms. I saw some guys fishing last weekend at Chadwick Lake on campus and down at the Refuge. Oops sorry, didn't mean to stray from campus sports******

Reactions: Darryl Steight

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
You have any new ringtones? Also,

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
It irritates me that Door dash orders getting served in fast food places before I, a walk in customer, does.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
First time I opened a State message board since the loss and I can say without a doubt, NO! I am thinking of NFL or starting another project at the lake … or dusting off my golf clubs. Anything but State sports right now.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login