Personal request. Can we make threads 100% sports? Can 90% be about Mississippi State Sports?

skipperDawg

Dec 23, 2023
That's a noble but amateur mistake. The correct answer is bacon and jalapenos. They should be considered one topping like rum and coke is one cocktail.

Our go to pizza right now is pepperoni, Italian sausage, bacon, jalapenos, and pineapple with a hot garlic honey drizzle.

Come the end of the month the Oktoberfest pizza is coming out. Creamy mustard base, sauerkraut, onions, beer brats, maple jalapeno bacon, and a beer cheese drizzle... It's undefeated.

Now fight me you intolerable bastards.
G’damn
I’m moving to your frozen tundra if you cats eat like that

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I Understand Marlon Brando GIF by The Godfather

• Haha
Reactions: dawgstudent

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
When I was in college Charmin briefly made, and unbeknownst to me my roomate bought, Charmin with lotion. I was a bit surprised when I grabbed it and used it not knowing what it was. Let me tell you, the last thing you want in your TP is lotion!

ETA: I'm pretty sure that my present-day shoulder problems are directly linked to the velocity of that first wipe.

Last edited:

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Pepperoni/Jalapeño is the best combo. However, I have never been to a gathering where pizza is served and that combo is available, which is why I said it was underrated. Maybe i need to find different friends
I guess a trip to Idaho is in your future. They are closed on Sundays though.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login