Pick NFC & AFC champ, then SuperBowl winner

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Chiefs win big, SF okey-dokes one more win. Chiefs 30-25 in SB

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Rams over KC in the Super Bowl, but I would view that game as a total toss-up. The Saints fan in me despises the Rams but I do like Matt Stafford and it would be nice to see him win a Lombardi after wasting away in Detroit for over a decade.

Niners did beat LA twice in the regular season, but I think the Trent Williams injury is a factor here. He will at best be playing below 100%. The Rams having Von Miller and Aaron Donald is a cheat code against a banged up OL.

I will be rooting for the Bengals to win but I just don’t think they are quite ready yet. Feels like the AFC winner and possibly the Super Bowl winner was decided in that crazy game at Arrowhead last week. That said, Burrow is special, you can’t totally count that dude out. I just think Cincy’s horrible OL play is bound to catch up with them soon. If by some miracle it doesn’t happen this week then I think it happens in the Super Bowl.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
I just hope these two games are anywhere close to being as good as all 4 playoff games last weekend were.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Kyle Shanahan has had McVay on the ropes ever since he became coach but it’s so hard to beat someone 3 times in a season so I’m going with the Rams in another good close game.

The Chiefs should win over the Bengals. I’m not sure Cincy has the personnel on defense to slow KC down.

Rams over the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Rams have the talent on defense to slow down Kansas City and Matthew Stafford finally gets the glory.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I'm suspicious of the NFL wanting the Rams to win in the new stadium. That would be outstanding for the NFL growth.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Watch and see. There's a history of the Rams getting ridiculous calls.

Saints 2019 NFC championship.

Cowboys 2020 regular season.

SoFi opened in Sept 2020. Hosting the super bowl in 2022.

All mere coincidence.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
They don’t give a **** about that. It’s a win-win with either the Rams or 49ers….LA team or a team with a massive fan base that will flock to Sofi for what few seats are available for the Super Bowl.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I'll forever be convinced that no call against the Saints was intentional for the Rams and the NFL. I can't remember any play so blatant that late in the playoffs.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
I'll forever be convinced that no call against the Saints was intentional for the Rams and the NFL. I can't remember any play so blatant that late in the playoffs.

Yep, and the really sad thing is that the Saints probably would have had a good chance to knock off New England in the super bowl. That was one of the most boring super bowl games ever, and the Rams didn't even show up.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Could have told you 3 weeks ago it would be the Bengals vs Rams. Fits the best script for the benefit of the NFL.

Rams win a controversial close one. Yawn.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
That's a fallacy. 13 out of 21 times in NFL history, when a team meets in the playoffs for a 3rd time, the team that won the first two games wins the 3rd one.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I’m guessing he’s just a troll. Nobody can be stupid enough to believe NFL games are scripted. And furthermore, why would the NFL want the Bengals in the Super Bowl over the biggest star in the league, Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs? The Titans and the Eagles could have made the Super Bowl and he would probably say “Told you so. Just like the NFL wanted.”

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I think I said a few weeks back that Joe Burrow was the most marketable thing for the playoffs this year. Mahommes and Brady were the story last year. KC and Tampa markets can't grow any more than they have.

Then the biggest business market is the Rams in LA. The super bowl is at their stadium in the biggest potential growth area of the NFL. Cha ching. That is a $6B stadium that was built with the agreement to host the super bowl over all other stadiums and cities. It opened 2 years ago. Crazy that the Rams will be playing there for it.

I'm not buying the parity discussion as to why the playoffs were unprecedentedly close this year. Every single game. That defies all odds. It's good for the business It's a good entertainment product after 2 years of losses. In fact it's the best. Every tv rating record in 2021 was an NFL game. All those billions of dollars and it's completely totally free from any business influence? Hmmm ok. I wonder how much bank Vegas pulled so far this season. Banner year.

I'm not saying every game and every year. I'm saying this year after 2 bad years and the deal with LA. OBJ is going to get a ring. Good for him.

Last edited:

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Rams are going to the SB because they went on a spending spree. Kroenke said 17it and is all in. They mortgaged their future for now and it's working.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
onewoof has the whole NFL figured out and cornered. NICE TRY GODDELL BUT NOW YOU SCREWED YOURSELF.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Could have told you 3 weeks ago it would be the Bengals vs Rams. Fits the best script for the benefit of the NFL.

Rams win a controversial close one. Yawn.

Now that you've got their number, I assume you're making millions at the sportbook?

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Rams are going to the SB because they went on a spending spree. Kroenke said 17it and is all in. They mortgaged their future for now and it's working.

Yep, gambled big time and it paid off. They’ll probably pay for it in a couple of years but the win now mentality definitely worked for them. They’ll be favored to beat the Bengals.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
It is like watching Wrestling! They've got millions fooled.

Watch Mahommes throw the ball ridiculously in the 2nd half. Watch the defenses pretend to try to tackle and get way out of position. Something they haven't done all season long. It's easy to see.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Another stat. First time Mahommes has ever lost with a 15+ point lead. Ever. In any game. All these crazy stats are happening. Just blindly using math and probability you can see something is off

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login