Pigs need to start making …

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
They need to do lots of things, but they won't work. OM has this in the bag.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
The Racists are going to win the natty and their celebrations, billboards, tours etc are gonna be relentless.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
The Racists are going to win the natty and their celebrations, billboards, tours etc are gonna be relentless.

What are the odds? Seriously. We finally get a NC only to have these dipshits come right in behind us and get one too. What makes it even worse is the way they have obsessively been trying to steal our thunder in baseball....then this. Again, the odds. The fact that this scenario is playing out is proof that we have pissed some sort of God off somewhere. I'm laughing at the absurdity of it all.

Last edited:

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Even IF they beat Ark - still have to get thru OK
No one remembers 2nd place.
And IF any chance they do win it all- 17 EM!!!
We did it first and we will ALWAYS have that over them and they will forever know it!
17 EM!!

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Even IF they beat Ark - still have to get thru OK
No one remembers 2nd place.
And IF any chance they do win it all- 17 EM!!!
We did it first and we will ALWAYS have that over them and they will forever know it!
17 EM!!

They'll beat Oklahoma too. You watch.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
They developed their pitchers moreso than anything.

Its all about their pitching. In the Supers and CWS out of 6 games they have 3 shutouts and a 1 run game. Heck, the game they lost they only allowed 3 runs and that was with their 3rd starter. If OK can score much of anything off OM they will be the only ones that have been able to do it in the NCAA tournament.

Willowdawg

Dec 25, 2020
You know I really don't want this to happen, but I'm really trying to find some good in it. I hope it lights a fire under our *** and we win another one soon.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
In one of worst seasons in recent years, we still beat them 2/3.

That should tell you something.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Tells me that they shrugged off a bad weekend like State did last year after the Mizzou series.

Yet it's every year they lose the weekend series to Mississippi State. It's kinda a known thing that doesn't even need to be said. It's just the way it is.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Its all about their pitching. In the Supers and CWS out of 6 games they have 3 shutouts and a 1 run game. Heck, the game they lost they only allowed 3 runs and that was with their 3rd starter. If OK can score much of anything off OM they will be the only ones that have been able to do it in the NCAA tournament.

This is it.

When your pitchers throw like this and you only have to score 2 or 3 runs to win, winning baseball games is not difficult.

Gotta tip your cap to DeLucia, he was a 17ing stud yesterday.

Baseball is a funny game though . . . things can fall apart quickly.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Exactly. What both teams did since that weekend tells me a lot more than one weekend in April does. Who cares about any one weekend in baseball?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login