Players drafted from this years team

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Only a dumbass would demand that we missed on all of those players. There is no reality in it.
Yeah, its pretty clear you don’t even know what a “miss” in recruiting even is….so I’m not even going to bother with this.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
With Leach. I said nothing about what we have in Mike Wright except when I was on here telling you that demanded the back up because the staff needed to prove to YOU he could not do and until then Roger's sucks and needs to go.
You are clearly on some type of mind-altering substance, or missing a chromosome or something. I absolutely never called for Wright. I was on the total opposite side of that argument the entire time.
Yes, I'm am sticking with the WR, QB, and RB rooms looking great under Leach and better than our history.

See above. Me personally….I’m probably taking any QB room from the years, oh I don’t know, 2012-2015 perhaps over what we had under Leach at any point….and probably 2016-2018 as well. At RB, Dixon or Ballard and Perkins, J-Rob / Perkins, Williams / Hill, Norwood and whoever, Bouie / Davis, and too many to name over our current RB’s.

To each his own, I suppose.

Last edited:

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Like I said, our WR,RB, and QB room has never been as good and it's due to the recruiting of Leach. Just because they can not over come the piss poor coaching of the inexperienced staff we have right now does not make them bad recruits or that we missed on everybody.

We have a coaching issue.
I thought will rogers sucked?

and we aren’t talking about offensive talent.

and it’s not as good as its ever been. It’s not bad. It’s good. But it’s not remotely elite. Slightly above average all the way around.

But it was recruited for one purpose. To run Mike leach’s version of the air raid.

Arnett was responsible for recruiting some of those players too.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login