Plumlee is the new Prime Time™️

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Why does nobody ever talk about how big of a blunder it was for Kiffin to let this guy get away? I mean he didn't transfer until AFTER the 2021 season, when we all knew Corral was going pro.

I get that Malzahn's system is perfect for him, but you'd have thought Bianco could have talked some sense into Kiffin. The guy could have done the same thing Dart did.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
For a second, I thought this was either their Saturday or Sunday games and I was like... that's pretty bold move because they were losing after the 7th inning on both of those games.

Apparently, it was their Friday afternoon game... which... Friday night seems like a weird time for a Spring game.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
For a second, I thought this was either their Saturday or Sunday games and I was like... that's pretty bold move because they were losing after the 7th inning on both of those games.

Apparently, it was their Friday afternoon game... which... Friday night seems like a weird time for a Spring game.
Friday night is probably when they play a few of their regular season games.

DecadeReb2

Jul 2, 2021
Why does nobody ever talk about how big of a blunder it was for Kiffin to let this guy get away? I mean he didn't transfer until AFTER the 2021 season, when we all knew Corral was going pro.

I get that Malzahn's system is perfect for him, but you'd have thought Bianco could have talked some sense into Kiffin. The guy could have done the same thing Dart did.
I wanted him to stay as well, but not as a QB. Did you watch him pass the ball this past season? Yikes.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I like the guy. Wish him the best. But remember he is doing this is in Conference USA (whatever conference tiger high and them are in).

I think he could have been decent playing football in the sec. But sec baseball, he looked in over his head.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022

He's not very good.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Serious Episode 5 GIF by One Chicago

Goat trying to think of a reply to explain himself after this one..........

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012

You obviously didn’t watch any UCF games this past season. Plumlee is fast as hell, but he can’t throw. He actually got benched late in the season for a freshman, but the freshman decided to transfer after the season so Plumlee I guess got his job back. He ran all over LSU in a game OM still lost by three touchdowns but has don’t nothing else much of note.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login