Post ITT if your team currently has a top 40 recruiting class.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
This isn’t about “who finishes higher”. You said the top 5 classes are done at Alabama. You said it in this thread. Let’s bet it, fvckboiiiiii. Put your EBT card where your mouth is.
EBT card? Don’t make me laugh pussie, I work for mine BIITCH

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Bc I never thought or said that Tier 2 Debust would have the the #1 class or a better class than 4th and Kirby in year 1. I did however lol and continue to at all the turnips that said he couldn't, wouldn't or won't be able to recruit. Now that I think about it, I am not sure I could even put a price tag on all the entertainment you French fried potatoes have provided since the spring
Look at the like from your BOY TOY LOL

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bet on who has the higher class you punk azz biitch
You said Alabama wouldn’t have a top 5 class. I did not say that Alabama would have a higher class than Kirby or finish #1. Move the goal posts again, you broke little phaggot.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You said Alabama wouldn’t have a top 5 class. I did not say that Alabama would have a higher class than Kirby or finish #1. Move the goal posts again, you broke little phaggot.
Broke? Don’t make me laugh BOYTOY

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Your point was “top 5 classes for Alabama are over”. Your point = sh*t, so much so that you are too big of a ({}) to bet it.
It’s June BOYTOY, reality is around the corner son, you and your little boyfriend are in for a rude awakening, don’t run and hide boy, the SEC is a totally different animal

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Which means what as it relates to betting on Alabama having a top 5 class? Just admit you are a bumbling idiot, soyboy.
Will Bama’s class be higher than UGA’s? It’s a simple phucken question son, don’t tap dance now BIOTCH, bet against the KANG at your own risk son.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Will Bama’s class be higher than UGA’s? It’s a simple phucken question son, don’t tap dance now BIOTCH, bet against the KANG at your own risk son.
That wasn’t even the point of the DA posts you’ve made in this thread, you mouth-breathing retard. I just love watching you squirm from “top 5 classes for Bama are over!!!” to “Bama won’t finish first! Bet it pvssie!!!”

You are a sloppy ({}).

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
That wasn’t even the point of the DA posts you’ve made in this thread, you mouth-breathing retard. I just love watching you squirm from “top 5 classes for Bama are over!!!” to “Bama won’t finish first! Bet it pvssie!!!”

You are a sloppy ({}).
UGA, Texas, OSU, LSU and Clemson will have a better class dummy, Penn State, FSU and Miami isn’t going anywhere biitch boy

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
So you are too big of a b*tch to back up those DA takes. Noted, ({}).
Always knew that you were a PUSSIE, SUPREME proved it, I’m out biitch boy. Do the board a favor and off yourself, right along with your BOYTOY MOTLEY da cock sucken PHAG

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Always knew that you were a PUSSIE, SUPREME proved it, I’m out biitch boy. Do the board a favor and off yourself, right along with your BOYTOY MOTLEY da cock sucken PHAG
Don’t run that mouth if you can’t back it up, soyboy.
Reverse Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Latest posts