Predict the upcoming Kim Mulkey scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
kingpin GIF

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
so you’re saying they looked the other way while Griner traveled the world for free….while I had to show driver’s license, insurance, and registration at the road block checkpoint on my way to vote in a town of 3,000?

Last edited:
Reactions: boatsandhoes

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
She didn't kiss the correct spot on Brittney Griner's @$$$

Kim Mulkey is a despicable human being but I will take her side every time when the opponent is the Washington Post.

Where is clintoninhelen?
Oh wow! So, no matter how right someone is. Your hate makes you be on the wrong side.

I got one question, why didn’t they ever convict Hilliard? Here’s a hint. They had nothing on her just like they don’t Biden now. Trump on the other hand has committed so many crimes he needs 1/2 Billion tomorrow or his properties will be ceased. Hmmmmm, I am not a Washington Post fan but damn, when they right, they right.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Liberal media trying to torch a public figure whose views don’t align with the progressive left. Same **** different day.

I don’t care who Mulkey votes for or what she does in her spare time. The story here is more about the media’s agenda, but everyone has grown so accustomed to this that we’ve become callous.
WOW, just wow… have you even read the hit piece yet? How do you already know it’s lies?

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Y’all are acting like her version is impossible. There’s just no way a journalist would be so thin skinned as to write a hit piece with thin sourcing against someone they don’t like.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Reactions: boatsandhoes

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
shirley lgbt and not praying at their minor attracted persons altar???

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
I mean, maybe see what the story is before commenting? Perhaps I should have put the “wrong answers only” disclaimer above.

The story might be a lot more than who she votes for, or what she does in her spare time….neither of which would be very newsworthy for a women’s college basketball coach unless something in the latter category was illegal.
It’s the Washington Post. Has this board become that out of touch with what’s happened the last 15 years to mainstream media?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Mulkey may be a horrible person and have a graveyard in her closet, but media is saying she deserves this because she didn’t help Griner get out of Russia. WTH was she supposed to do and if you go to Russia and break their law you get what you deserve.
I’m guessing it’s something more to it than that with this story Wash Post is writing but if it does have to do something with Griner in Russia then that is kinda silly.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Mulkey may be a horrible person and have a graveyard in her closet, but media is saying she deserves this because she didn’t help Griner get out of Russia. WTH was she supposed to do and if you go to Russia and break their law you get what you deserve.
What happened to Grindr in Russia was the authorities had always looked the other way & let her, and other athletes, bring their drugs into the country. No problem. Then when the war broke out, Putin decided to take a high profile hostage.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
There must be something to it. It took LSU until the third quarter to get back into the game. They definitely are playing like they have something else on their mind.

Reactions: skydawg1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login