Predict the upcoming Kim Mulkey scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
How are you so familiar with Grindr? I legit had to google it.
I am guessing you are in the very small minority that has to Google that in 2024.
It's a common pop culture reference over the last decade.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It’s the Washington Post. Has this board become that out of touch with what’s happened the last 15 years to mainstream media?

FoxNews is mainstream. New York Post is mainstream. Washington Times is mainstream.
Hell, The Daily Caller, Breitbart, Newsmax, and others are mainstream at this point, given how easy it is to push media out to people.

So it looks like what has happened to mainstream media over the last 15 years is it has gotten more...fair and balanced.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
FoxNews is mainstream. New York Post is mainstream. Washington Times is mainstream.
Hell, The Daily Caller, Breitbart, Newsmax, and others are mainstream at this point, given how easy it is to push media out to people.

So it looks like what has happened to mainstream media over the last 15 years is it has gotten more...fair and balanced.
ridiculous- no news source is balanced. they all pander to their team

Reactions: WilCoDawg

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022

This is the dumbest thing I’ve read today

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Op-ed on Outkick. Basically, the justification that Mulkey uses for not agreeing to be interviewed is pretty weak(she isn't required to interview at all, but her staged justification doesnt make sense).
And if it's about Greiner, then it'd probably have better to just let it be and not go on the offensive by ranting for 5 minutes and threatening legal action. Mulkey not 'helping' Greiner has already been discussed adnaus so it'd likely be nothing really new.

The Outkick op-ed said the reporter has tried to get Mulkey to answer questions for 2 years now. So if that's correct, it isnt about anything recent.

Reactions: patdog

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
since when has it not? 1970s?
I will say 2013.
There is no right or wrong date since it's opinion, but I would say 2013 since FoxNews was dominating TV opinion news shows that were influencing public discussion and sites like Breitbart and Daily Caller were 3-8 years old and established enough to influence online discussion.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
I will say 2013.
There is no right or wrong date since it's opinion, but I would say 2013 since FoxNews was dominating TV opinion news shows that were influencing public discussion and sites like Breitbart and Daily Caller were 3-8 years old and established enough to influence online discussion.
then you would be wrong. media has left leaned to a right leaning country since there were 3 news channels. they protected clinton, rather try to use a paper of a font not yet invented, protected the kennedy crime family, etc etc etc. just because there’s not two sides doesn’t mean it’s balanced

Reactions: WilCoDawg

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
This right here and she didn't bow done to woke media darling Staley.
something i haven’t considered….could be the root. a softball player coaching basketball and winning big dethroned by an ole missus. this could be the end game play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login