Press Conference Coach Speak

DeeEE!

Dec 19, 2023
Just for once I want a sitting SEC head coach to throw out the coach speak and tell it like it is during the press conference leading up to the matchup.

I can't wait to hear what our SEC Competition is going to say about us. This is what they SHOULD say:

"You know Mississippi State is GOD Awful. Maybe the worst team in the history of Football. We should be up by 70 at the half, and if we don't have second string in by second quarter, I am going to be pissed. Their Defense sucks, they have no ability on offense, and they are NOT coached well. I will be honest with you guys, we are already looking ahead to the next game and ready to get into Starkville, bloat race them, collect our check, and get the hell out of MOOOO UUUUUUU!!!"

This is what they WILL say because if they did speak their mind, and they somehow lost, it would never be forgotten. They are going to have to do some many mental gymnastics just to come up with something!

"You know Mississippi State is better than the record indicates, they have a new head coach who's doing good things. They have a dynamic QB and plenty of weapons at receiver. I've told our team we have to prepare and strain during practice it we want to get out of here with a win"

BTW: This is supposed to be humorous and not serious. Please don't take this seriously. Just something I thought about and thought was funny.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Motorboat
Temptation Island Pool GIF by RTL

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
This is SPS, so no need to be concerned about our sensitive, delicate feelings. We can take harsh realities. My son-in-law's cousin lives in Gainesville and the word on the street is that they are leaving the first string at home to continue practicing for their next real game. The Las Vegas bookies have moved our line to Florida -50.0 with the new intel. I'm hoping we can score a TD late in the game to bust the point spread and avoid the skunk.