Prime Time; is this a bad look?

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
You guys love to talk about Deion. It’s time to just say there is nothing he can do to make some of you happy.

He did a lot of good things for HBCU but he didn’t sign up for a lifetime contract. He’s allowed to move on and pursue other interest. He wanted to do good for HBCU and JSU and has bigger goals, both can be true.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
You guys love to talk about Deion. It’s time to just say there is nothing he can do to make some of you happy.

He did a lot of good things for HBCU but he didn’t sign up for a lifetime contract. He’s allowed to move on and pursue other interest. He wanted to do good for HBCU and JSU and has bigger goals, both can be true.
I was legitimately asking if raiding other HBCUs on the way out was bad? business as usual? matters at all compared to his stated objectives from not too long ago? The coach he is taking doesn't exactly have a stellar record so maybe it is a positive. In other words, soliciting opinions on a sports message board about a related topic.

Reactions: Dawgg

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I was legitimately asking if raiding other HBCUs on the way out was bad? business as usual? matters at all compared to his stated objectives from not too long ago? The coach he is taking doesn't exactly have a stellar record so maybe it is a positive. In other words, soliciting opinions on a sports message board about a related topic.
It’s absolutely and unequivocally a terrible look.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
So he elevates another SWAC coach to a Power 5 job with I would imagine a substantial increase in pay, and that somehow is a bad thing? A job btw that this guy would have had no shot of even remotely coming close to getting otherwise.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
So, that coach had a 10-38 record at The Valley...
And joins Colorado as an analysist.

Sounds like he did Valley a favor.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login