PSA: At Home COVID tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Independent George

Sep 21, 2014
I had covid back in September and now have it again. I’m assuming in September I had Delta and now have Omicron. One thing I will point out is that with Delta I tested positive on every rapid test I took plus the PCR. This time I was negative on every rapid test but positive on the PCR. The difference I noticed in the testing is that they are now basing your PCR off of a saliva sample rather than nasal swab. At least that’s what they’re doing at Trustmark park. I read somewhere that Omicron and some other recent variants aren’t detected nearly as accurately from nasal swab as they are from saliva. If true, that would explain why the at home tests are way off.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
George Soros and Bill Gates bought a Covid Testing company last summer in UK called Mologic. Don’t know if that is company US Govt is buying them from however.

WHAT MONSTERS

The Soros Economic Development Fund and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation announced the launch of a new initiative, Global Access Health (GAH), aiming to strengthen the global rollout saving medical technology and the subsequent acquisition of Mologic Ltd, best known today for the deep-nostril technology used to deliver rapid Covid-19 tests. The technology can also be used to test for dengue, bilharzia and river blindness.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidd...al-flow-tests-for-41-million/?sh=4055ec3e2687

Raiderdawg.sixpack

Aug 22, 2012
It should not be. No tests from Mologic, Global Access Health or Global Access Diagnostics are approved for use in the USA. There are 44 different rapid tests with different levels of FDA approval that may be possible.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Good maybe all these rich pricks will lose there *** off on investing in Covid tests.

Never mind our government will bail them out and some will cheer it.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I went to little Clinic at Kroger. It was 25 bucks and took ten minutes and you had your answer before you left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login