PSU Creamery

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
All lifetime members of the Penn State Alumni Association should be able to purchase an ice cream cone/dish once daily at the selling price in their year of graduation- mine 35 cents.

Membership should have its privileges!

I‘d be happy if they didn’t tell me to go f*ck myself.

😞

Reactions: MacNit

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
All lifetime members of the Penn State Alumni Association should be able to purchase an ice cream cone/dish once daily at the selling price in their year of graduation- mine 35 cents.

I quit them over, well you know why I quit them.

Bob78

Oct 12, 2021

They would probably make it $19.35.

Anyone get their emails advertising their specials on ice cream sandwiches and other goodies? The cost is outrageous, like over $12 or $15 per ice cream sandwich. As Vincent Vega woulda said, "It's ice cream and two cookies. And they don't put bourbon in it or nothing?"

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
They would probably make it $19.35.

Anyone get their emails advertising their specials on ice cream sandwiches and other goodies? The cost is outrageous, like over $12 or $15 per ice cream sandwich. As Vincent Vega woulda said, "It's ice cream and two cookies. And they don't put bourbon in it or nothing?"
I commented to my wife that those sandwiches were my favorite and wanted to buy them for my birthday. When I told her the price with shipping she about fainted

Reactions: Bob78

ILLINOISLION

Oct 12, 2021
I commented to my wife that those sandwiches were my favorite and wanted to buy them for my birthday. When I told her the price with shipping she about fainted

I could ALMOST drive from Chicago suburbs to The Creamery and home for what the shipping charges would be!

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login