BWI Sport Betting Thread

Sep 17, 2024
I don't think I've heard one person favor BYU this week. UCF seems to be on everyone's card. I got lucky and bet UCF at +2 and +107 (sprinkle) right before it moved to -2. I see juiced -2.5s now. May still be a good number, but at very least, be wary of betting BYU.
So what are your thoughts about the following?

1) UCF has lost 5 in a row
2) UCF's only wins came early in the season against New Hampshire, Sam Houston St and TCU
3) BYU is 7-0, but their road victories are suspect... @ SMU 18-15;@ Wyoming 34-14; @ Baylor 34-28
4) UCF is favored by 1-2 pts. Are their injuries or weather one should consider?

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
So what are your thoughts about the following?

1) UCF has lost 5 in a row
2) UCF's only wins came early in the season against New Hampshire, Sam Houston St and TCU
3) BYU is 7-0, but their road victories are suspect... @ SMU 18-15;@ Wyoming 34-14; @ Baylor 34-28
4) UCF is favored by 1-2 pts. Are their injuries or weather one should consider?
The general consensus I get from a lot of listening is that BYU has been on the lucky side of things. I don't think they are quite as good as their record.

UCF has switched QBs from KJ Jefferson to Jacurri Brown which has made a difference. Way better runner which fits the Gus system better. Should have beat iowa state last week.

No injuries or weather that I know of, but I suspect that Byu may struggle with humidity as the game goes on.

I won a similar bet last year when a highly touted ok st came to a disappointing ucf mid to late season and got waxed. Hoping for a similar result this year. Ucf has lost five in a row which is often a good time to buy on a team as they are undervalued.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login